Posts created by SuzeyQueue

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 16, 14 12:21 PM
Thanks to you all for your love and support! You are the best!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 15, 14 12:15 PM
I am going to do an experiment for the next 30 days. I am wanting to improve my outlook on life, and see if I feel better and sleep better. Menopause sure played a number on me.. along with some pretty tough RL situations.

I'm going to eat healthy, exercise, read classics, spend some good God time, and journal the daily results. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

I'm also not playing computer games or doing FB.

This means that I'm going off electronics for 30 days. I'm taking today to reach out to my neighbors in the Pond and letting you know that I will be asleep for a month. If you want to delete me, I totally understand. For those who will keep the home fires burning, I will be back by Nov 16th (around that time).

If you want to keep in touch, PM me for my email address.

I will miss you all! This is the hardest part of the experiment, as I have made some good friends here.

Hugs and love to you all!

Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 2:19 PM
Crow12000 wrote:You know it's funny I farm in RL it's what my family does but I still like farming games as well. Actually I wish farming was as easy in RL as it is in games.

I hear you! I'm so disgusted with the amount of squash beetles that destroyed my squash/melon patch. And the aphids that wrecked my plum production. And now my cauliflower is loaded with little green guys! And lets not get going on grasshoppers!

My problem is that I don't enjoy doing the pesticide thing because I'm going to be eating the food. So alternate ways of dealing with them is an ongoing learning experience.

What do you farm? And is that why you are named Crow?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 2:16 PM
deadme wrote:.Now I'm way behind in getting dragon food for the neighbours that I help out and hope they are doing ok..

This is what I like so much about this community - you are concerned for your neighbors (you spelled it wrong). haha!

(Just kidding - my English hubby spells it the same way.)

But seriously, it is so nice that you are worried about them and want to make sure they are helped out. I admire that!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 1:23 PM
margkost wrote:
Since a few other fishies had reported previously that they had lost everything in their account and had to start all over again, I was real nervous.

Oh! (Shudder!) That would be a nightmare!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 12:44 PM
Jarrow wrote:I have gotten hooked on Farmerama. I like the farming games and this one has daily challenges for experience and in game coins. I am a pretty low level player right now, but working on moving up.

I love the farming games. Farm Craft was one of my favorite ones. Haven't tried Farmerama. Will check it out.

The farming games are so much fun that when we purchased our home last year, we were blessed to have 1/3 acre of dirt. I spent February designing my backyard and now have a mini farm replete with chickens! One day, as promised to DoubtMary, I AM going to get the before and after photos up on a website.

It seems like Browser gaming is preferable. I found that the Game Manager messes up the in-game message system and the Child Chat. I prefer browsers, too.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 12:19 PM
You're a double gamer??!!??

Wow! That's amazing. Another online one at BigFish?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 12:11 PM
Do you find it easier to play from your Internet Browser or from the BigFish Game Manager on your computer Desktop?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 11:03 AM
I've got a sneaky feeling that we are in for a bumpy ride today...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 10:46 AM
Or did others have a problem logging into BigFish this morning?

I tried different browsers and the login screen kept popping up. After putting in my information, it kept going back to the login screen.

Sweat was beading on my forehead, my hands were shaking, I was panicking (definite addiction signs) - I couldn't connect with y'all!

Kitty Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 5:44 AM
Zitron - we sure appreciate all of the hard work you have put into the wiki. You are fabulous!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 9, 14 8:20 PM
Librarian2003 wrote:SuzeyQueue, as a gardener, that's a tough question. But, the quest is quite short, (I'm nearly done, I hope) so maybe garden in the day and do the quest in the evening...

Sounds like the booty is worth it. And I like your idea of working in the day and playing at night. I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Librarian!

Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 9, 14 11:04 AM
Before I spend time on this quest, I need to know one thing:

In your opinion, is this Quest worth it?

I know it will take some time to find out, as you all just started. But I'm so hesitant to spend time doing it if the Reward is not really worth it.

Winter is coming around the corner, and the garden beckons for me to get it ready for a good, long nap.

Garden? or Quest?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 7, 14 12:35 PM
I don't know... you all are addicted (or something).

(I wonder why there is no new quest yet... )

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 7, 14 12:04 PM
That's what makes this game so fun - aside from all the different things to do, the neighborhood giving and helping is the best part!

Marj - you are one of the best neighbors, too! In fact, I have been blessed with the best!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 14 8:03 PM
deborahpeters wrote:Congratulations to
Jarrow
on reaching level 300!!!

Congratulations, Jarrow!!!

Thanks for being the best of neighbors!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 14 6:30 PM
One thing I like to do is get $20 worth of crystals and use them to buy Magic Nectar and Coconut Milk. I do this about once a month.

Then, when my friends need help with the Expeditions, I give quite generously with the milk and nectar.

I figured $20 is like taking one of my neighbors out to a movie. Once a month.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 14 3:08 PM
Kiki118 wrote:I like gifting. I get a certain satisfaction in being able to give someone an artifact that they need.

I feel the same way.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 4, 14 3:56 PM
I'm one of those perfectionists. I got to level 78 under another name - TreasureBox - and then started all over again because I needed to do it right. I know... I'm weird that way... :blush:

I opened a new Big Fish account with another email I had and did it under SuzeyQueue. Then played it right from the beginning. I enjoyed it tremendously, so I'm not sorry I did it that way.

Just another point of view...

Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 14 3:18 PM
Woohoo! Congratulations!

{crowing the Queen}

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator