Posts created by skarabo

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 9, 14 10:38 PM
Looking for some nice neighbours 1307 2616

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 2, 14 3:54 AM
basmith12 wrote:
skarabo wrote:I've just finished the Crash, but when the Mayor was supposed to give the reward for it, I thought I saw there were bolgins, Moonfell soups and 40 crystals. I didn't get crystals at all. Was I wrong or the game did something wrong?
hi skarabo, I just finished the crash, finally but I did receive lots of things for completing. I got 4 moonfell clarity soups, full energy restore with I think 15 max energy pts,(sorry I clicked so fast before thinking to write it down to check with others) and also received 40 crystals and am not sure how many coins. I know I rec the crystals because I had drained all my crystals purchasing energy and had started using the coins from mini games and buying sandwiches in order to complete the quest. I did not want to put any more money in game at this point and was freaking out when I got to quest 20 and realized I was out of crystals, If you received everything but the crystals, I would suggest you contact bfg because I received all you stated plus the 40 crystals. Good Luck and hoping you get your due rewards. Happy gaming.

Thanks a lot for help and clarification will contact BF then, hope they can help, Huge thanks once again and happy gaming

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 30, 14 3:38 PM
I've just finished the Crash, but when the Mayor was supposed to give the reward for it, I thought I saw there were bolgins, Moonfell soups and 40 crystals. I didn't get crystals at all. Was I wrong or the game did something wrong?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 14, 14 6:28 AM
when you start calling your dogs Mammot Girl, Furcorn and Grumpyre and actually see the resemblance

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 14, 14 6:27 AM
I cannot log in today, hope this won't take too long

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 14 12:00 AM
I would like to thank my friends here and hope that at least some of the read it. Yesterday I got so many gifts from you that the game went mad and picked them all at a time, so I didn't even manage to read who they were from. A huge thanks, you have been very helpful
Happy gaming
Obarax

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 14 3:28 PM
HotLily wrote:A HUGE thank you to the following very generous friends;

Arkady
Chris30s
Crayolahouse
EquusWizard
Kooka
Hilton
Josie
lyn
Maisie
Oborax
Sammy5
Sandy
Skitsa
Sophia
SweetyPuss2 x2

You guys are the best!

Happy gaming

Freya

Thanks to you too and to all helpful people, this is what I like best about this game - so many nice surprises every time you enter!
Happy gaming and many happy levelling ups
skarabo/obarax

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 31, 14 3:02 PM
Very helpful info, thanks going up

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 14 8:11 AM
Agree with all said above! I always feel very sorry when I have the items I can share and am not allowed to because of this 5 per day limit

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 1:08 PM
Perhaps in the future update there will be a Scrambled Egg talisman to make

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 1:01 PM
It's so with my game, hos' give the things which I don't definitely need, even when I follow the 'find' path. One way or another I keep getting the same, unwanted items. Seems it has got worse recently.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 8:08 AM
Perhaps, as it is a tree stump, it refers to protecting wildlife (trees included) and shows that overusing nature is, in the long run, a way to nowhere?
BTW what I read recently: Humans cut trees, make paper out of them and then write "Protect forest' on it. Well...
Or maybe it is the symbol of all the frustrated etheral-breeding martyrs? Until their first success of course

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 8:00 AM
Oh my, so sorry deminabq, read the thread about backuping the game, there are several tips as to how to restore the game. Several people have had this problem and some of them dealt with it succesfully. Keep fingers crossed

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 7:52 AM
I HOPE SO ahhh, all these decorations!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 7:31 AM
I have been having the same issue again since noon today. Anyone else?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 5:46 AM
I think many of used razed their original islands and started new games when the season decorations appeared

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 4:33 AM
I've run out of physical space on Gold

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 4:30 AM
Right now it's Saturday noon European time and I cannot log into the server... hmmmm... are they 'messing up' with some update? HOPE SO

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 29, 14 4:22 AM
I guess they are - have you seen any means of transport or communication on the island? Unless every monster has their own mobile hidden in a pocket then we would know where the money goes - on mostrous chit-chat

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 24, 14 1:12 AM
Yes, I agree, it is hard and we have to try many times to get any 2E's. On the other hand, when you get all you want on a certain island, there is little left to do - I am experiencing this with my Shuga island, I bred every possible monster twice and now my breeder is standing empty as I have no motivation So somehow trying and hoping is a huge part of the game. Sounds weird but it's like with fairytales - you go with interest through the adventures and turbulences and when they are over there is only a quite boring 'and they lived happily forever after' stage. Until the sequel of course

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator