Posts created by sisterjean

There are not enough collectible crystals to finish the level. The strategy guide does not help. I have played it two times now and avoided anything with crystals until absolutely necessary. You need too many to plant the seed,etc. I hate it when a game shuts me down so early, over something I cannot fix.

posted in New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia on Aug 9, 14 6:45 PM
I played on the medium difficulty, and for the most part, it was easy to follow. Love maps! But a few puzzles did not give enough instructions and the walkthrough just showed the solution. All in all, I give it a B

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Jul 11, 14 9:56 PM
I know you have to plant all the seeds, water them and use the pesticide when needed. If you have collected all the keys and done that, then you can move on even if you haven't finished buying all the buildings. The Garden is the goal. Hope this helps

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 8, 14 8:16 PM
The last piece of the spinning wheel goes to the right of the wheel assembly. It is not obvious. Slowly move that last piece in that area and it will jump slightly. Then it will fit in place.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones on Apr 24, 14 3:41 PM
The walkthrough that I have from **** says there are hidden goblins in each scene. I have not found any. Is it because I am playing the standard version?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator