Posts created by roxanne4708

posted in Farm Up on Jul 7, 17 4:39 PM
I have been playing Farm Up for a long time and I had to have my laptop repaired and had to reinstall all of my games but this game I lost everything. It started me at a point like I was almost starting over. Where is all of my stuff? I had completed past the pond and the storage tower. I am also getting error messages (1)CBase Sprite::Load Animation From Cache file not found data/creatures/mole_jump (2)0x00401DE6 (3)0x024F0D50. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the error messages no matter what I do. Also the game keeps locking up on me. Need help!

posted in Divine Academy on Feb 1, 16 11:38 AM
I'm stuck on magistrate level 8! Counter or clock stopped at 23H 41M, Storage full, unable to play game, collect items, and unable to go any further. Is their going to be any fixes or any new updates to this game? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 8, 15 9:35 PM
Is anyone having problems with Dark Manor after downloading Windows 10. When I double click on the icon I get a message saying: Assert! We're sorry, but it doesn't look we can support this monitor resolution. For more help, contact Big Fish Games customer service at: http://www.bigfishgames.com/support. I did that and have yet to get an answer! Very frusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jun 29, 15 12:44 PM
Is their going to be any More updates to this game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 6:53 PM
I have collected all the items requested and the Spring Fairy won't acknowledge it. Their is a check mark beside the items but won't give me my the items I have earned. Please help!

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 20, 15 10:57 AM
Has anyone else had the problem with the Summoning Stones (QUIT WORKING)? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 18, 15 12:05 PM
I have collected 84 out of 106 antiques and then it stopped working. It did not continue to tell me what else to collect. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 18, 15 11:55 AM
What country do I find it? Can't do final upgrade buildings without it. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 18, 15 11:48 AM
I've tried every thing and time machine still does not work It's open but that's all. Can't figure out how it works Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 18, 15 11:42 AM
What opens up Spain and Romania?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 18, 15 11:32 AM
I have been playing this game over and over, still the last blue print has not dropped. I am very frustrated! Can't start on the building without it. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 8:12 PM
In game Train Roundhouse-Como, Colorado I am trying to locate the item to open the different areas within this game. I don't know where to locate, I'm confused and frustrated. Can anyone help?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 4:53 PM
I Played a game to get the curtain clips and got them but when I go to Guo Antiques they are missing, I am stuck can anyone help me?

When is the problem going to be fixed? Can not play this game until glitch is fixed!
I am really getting frustrated with this game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 8, 15 2:32 PM
Guo Antiques-San Francisco California (missing curtain Clip).

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 8, 15 12:06 PM
I have played the games several times and I have only collected 6 of the 13 blue prints. This is real frustrating when I can not upgrade building to level 2 at ASE Museum. Can anyone help me? Stuck!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 8, 15 11:58 AM
I have play the games several times and I have only been able to collect 14 of the10 pieces. This is real frustrating since I can not upgrade to level 2 on any of the building at the ASE Museum. I do not have a clue! Can someone help me?

Correction: 14 of the 16 blue prints.

posted in Mystic Saga on Aug 10, 14 1:13 PM
I am also stuck on 3 quests - Phoenix Medallions in which I am unable to collect Phoenix Of Light, - Knives in which I have been only able to collect 2 out of 10, and - Smoke Bombs in which I have collected 10 of 10 twice because after collecting them each time when I go on to the next quest it knocks me out and closes the game. When I open the game again I have lost 1 or 2 Smoke Bombs. Why is their no more quests and when will the problems be fixed? I am severely frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 8:19 AM
I am stuck at the gate keeper also waiting for the update! I am also on level 27 and this is real frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess waiting and playing the games until is all we can do.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 16, 14 4:45 PM
It is now Monday 6/16/2014 6:40 pm and all of what I have accumulated and collected is still missing since 12:00 am 6/14/2014. I do not want to start over and that's all that comes up. I still had one more thing to find on the scavenger hunt and I know exactly where it is too, time is about to run out and so far nothing has been corrected. Is the scavenger hunt going to be extended if the problem isn't fixed before it's over? Isn't anybody going to tell us anything? What caused this problem? This is real frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We deserve answers because a lot of us have time and money rapped up in this game!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 14, 14 6:31 PM
I last played the game 12:00 am and everything was fine an at 7:30 pm everything I have collected and achieved is gone. The game has started over back to the very beginning. What does that mean! Is everything lost? Puzzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator