Posts created by kashmatash

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:26 PM
AnnaDownes01 ~ If I lost you as a friend I would give up my game! You were one of my first friends and have been my longest friend

Czoe ~ Yep, puter is fancy, fast, and a bit too smart! BTW....where is that guy you once knew? Love your humor!

sbaker2318~ WOO-HOO it's new.....BOO-HOO it's Windows 10, aaugh!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 2:16 PM
This morning I requested to have my game transferred to my new computer. Thinking this would take at least a couple days or more, I did not take down my wish list. To my surprise a couple hours later I get an email informing me that my game was transferred! Thank you BFG and Devs for the amazingly quick response!

So.....DO NOT send gifts to Shilo's old ID. I will be re-inviting all you dear friends shortly. If you do not wish to accept for whatever reason, I understand and there is no hurt feelings on my part.

A few of you are in my feeder games, which have also been transferred. Again, I'm in the process of sending out invites. These games did not have a wish list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 5:56 AM
kkreisman wrote:I wonder how many of us, like I did, come on this forum for the first time, asking a question and expecting to get a short, clinical answer, or maybe even no answer. After all, what use is a newbie? Instead, what do we find? A wonderful supportive, caring virtual family that will comfort us when we are sad, lift us up when we are down, congratulate us when we are happy and/or proud of something we've done. Many of them are really talented writers and keep us entertained in threads bending both to the vagaries of war among the magical denizens of the Castel Lands and the slightly insane antics of the residents of a very special room hidden "somewhere" in the Castle. The magical part of this is, you don't have to be a member of a "friends list" to receive the MC family treatment. It's free to all.

I've said it before - this is a special group of people. I love you all.

katiek

I echo your words as I couln't have said it any better. MC forum is truly unique from other forums with genuine helpful caring people. Cheers to the MC family

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 5:05 AM
Congratulations Cattiepuss!

And don't give up Myrtle.....you're almost there! Shilo sends super-charged purrs your way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 4:56 AM
Congratulations!

Did you add your name to the Millionaires Club?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344915.page

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 4:46 AM
Awesome!

I'm still working towards 50,000 with the help of great friends also. Getting close, but thinking of the next 50,000 is daunting, however you've proven it can be can done. Maybe I will be able to report back in the next 4 or 5 years with this achievement completed!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 10:06 AM
For Windows 10 users. Thank you tazruby2000, you're always there for us!

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 13, 15 2:13 PM
Create a local user account in Windows 10
Here's how to create another account on your PC for a child or someone else who doesn't have a Microsoft account.

In the search box on the taskbar, type settings and select Settings.

Select Accounts > Other user accounts.

Under Manage other accounts, select Add an account.

At the bottom of the page, select Sign in without a Microsoft account.

Select Local account.

Enter a name for the new account. If you want this person to sign in with a password, enter and verify the password, add a password hint, and then select Next.

Select Finish.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 7:54 AM
...... HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!

Another awesome piece of artwork napoeon

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 7:24 AM
You are welcome!

Once upon a time, I had beautiful snowy Christmas'. Lived in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, U.S. Now live in California U.S. No snow, just a lot of frost and freezing cold!

Sending you an invite if you would like a new friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 3:37 AM
Welcome to the forum stargirl1947,

If you edit the subject line and add your game name to it, and also add your new ID# within the post, many of your lost friends may find you and can re-invite you back. Adding what platform you play on also helps if someone is looking for a new friend.

A suggestion for the future.....keep a list of your friends and their ID#. That way you can always find a friend again should you lose someone accidentally.

If you find you need or want more friends go to Friend Codes list. It’s located in the locked thread on the first page titled Helpful Links for Midnight Castle. Scroll down to Friend Codes for your platform.

You will also find posts from other players looking for friends and you can send them an invite. I recommend starting at the last page and working back. Those players are mostly likely still active.

Good Luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 17 4:38 PM
TiramaSue ~ so sorry your computer up and died on you. Talk about poor timing! We will be waiting for your return, and soon I hope.

Shilo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 17 10:26 AM
My dear buddy Alexandra,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

................... Beautiful artwork I can not do
.......... but this Birthday wish comes deep from the
............................. from me to you!

Leslie

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 5:04 PM
That is so AWESOME Alexandr@!!! You are a very special friend to me and always will be. I'm blessed you are a part of my life.

And thank you also tesskw.

Leslie (Shilo)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 8:53 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
pepita933 wrote:I have to get 10 things from the fortune wheel, and have spent up to 1200. It isn't registering my items!

I think that wheel is rigged!

Make sure you completed the task to complete 70 HOS scenes first or it will not register until you do.

I have the same problem. Three times I have tried to get 10 items from the Fortune Wheel and three times it doesn't register the last item and sets me back to 0. And I have completed the prior task. Guess it's time to contact CS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 9:36 AM
It has been an awesome 4 year journey through the Castle. Vampires, Witches, Trolls...Oh My!

So many memories....happy ... surprised ... confused ... frustrating ... silly ...funny ...and yes, sad . Through it all we've been there for each other ~ One of a kind legacy has been created in this game and forum ~ I am forever grateful to be a part of it

Birthday: December 12
Castle start date: December 22, 2013

Leslie

Trivia: Big Fish Games and Elephant Games launched Midnight Castle for the PC on December 20, 2013.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 10:30 AM
I've been here since day 1 and many (not all) changes in the game came about due to player's suggestions, requests, complaints, demands or whatever you want to call it. Perhaps I'm just a simpleton when I repeat my earlier comment in the thread:

kashmatash wrote:
We posted, Big Fish passed the message along, and the Devs reprogrammed. I call it awesome team work!

Midnight Castle is thriving due to changes made regardless as to who initiated those changes.

Excuse me, but I do believe Cursed Lady Adora is waiting for me......yep, her arms are crossed and she's tapping her foot. I have quests to finish!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 7:58 PM
Thanks so much for letting us know dlsed. Thankfully she is ok and hopefully will be back in the Castle soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 1:04 PM
WOW you guys! Certainly takes me back. I would not have been able to remember them all, but while I was reading I would say, "yep, I remember that!" and "yep, that too!" .

We posted, Big Fish passed the message along, and the Devs reprogrammed. I call it awesome team work!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 8:21 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Howdah

Congratulations on your 75th! May you have many, many more!

61 going on 40 (my best years).....don't feel any older other than my body doesn't cooperate with my mind and the doctor's are saying "At your age......."

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 17 12:40 PM
Oh pooh on sending gifts back! (to me anyway). Most important is you take care of yourself so you can continue to help your family during a time of need. Your MC family understands all too well that there is another life outside the Castle....really?

And to echo AnnaDownes01...
Just check in occasionally to let us know how things are.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator