Posts created by Waterlady78

posted in Aquaball on Oct 21, 16 3:27 PM

I have played the game probably about 100 times. Now the game appears to load up fine, but then goes to the screen that asks if I want to play again. It tells me I own the game, but I never get to play it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game app, but it still did the same thing. What else can I do? I love the game.
I don't have a problem with the other Big Fish games I've bought.
I'm using a PC for my Big Fish games.

posted in Aquaball on Oct 6, 16 11:42 AM
I have played the game probably about 100 times. Now the game appears to load up fine, but then goes to the screen that asks if I want to play again. It tells me I own the game, but I never get to play it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game app, but it still did the same thing. What else can I do? I love the game.
I don't have a problem with the other Big Fish game I've bought.

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Jan 27, 14 6:12 AM
To rework puzzles: put your cursor on the puzzle you want to rework, right click. A box will come up with the choice to start over, click on it. A pop up will ask if you're sure you want to do that, click ok.Then right click again on the puzzle you want play, and click play jigsaw. You can do this with any jigsaws in this game, over and over. Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator