Posts created by gleamrob

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Mar 20, 18 8:42 PM
There are eight pictures of each item and they are in four slightly different directions and you have to click on the two that are each facing in the exact direction. They disappear and eventually you find all of the sets of two.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 17 11:50 AM
Actually, I play under the name, glea. sorry.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 17 6:36 AM
I've been playing forever and can help you get the blue plate, evening gown, etc. I was putting them up on the auction very cheaply and was disgusted to see them snapped up and then relisted at outrageous prices so I stopped. I play under the name gleamrob.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on Feb 23, 17 6:09 PM
This is the first redemption game I've played and I was enjoying it but then I got to the tortured and abused cat screwed into the kitchen cabinet. Are all of the games like this? I know I should be concerned for the people, but still. Who would design a game like this?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 3, 17 5:33 PM
I would think that all of the "pictures" and everything was already designed for these two places. Would it kill them to just open them. It wouldn't have to be with any fanfare or anything. I have thought many times of a petition but wouldn't know how to go about it.

posted in Christmas Puzzle 3 on Jan 1, 17 5:40 PM
I can't answer all the questions, but the rectangular white thing destroys a cell beside it when it is moved over. Also, when you click play and are on that screen, go to options and you can buy more bombs, etc with your money.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 16 6:50 PM
Every thing in that bakery looked good!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked on May 28, 16 11:36 AM
If you read the letter that comes with it, it has four words that are highlighted. I kept punching on the corresponding sails. You need to hit the four that don't correspond and leave up the four that do.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 28, 15 11:01 AM
So the mini scenes in the bank and Christmas town will never be open?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 14, 15 1:35 PM
You get the bonus when you find every thing in a scene with out using hints.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 11, 15 3:42 PM
You get an eagle eye bonus for using no hints in a scene.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 15 2:15 PM
In the spirit of the holiday, Miss Fanny Bright, who was seated by his side.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 2, 15 9:55 AM
I had the same problem, but the next day it was okay. Doubt that this helps you, but it may work its self out.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 18, 15 6:41 AM
If you want to buy it for the dog, it's in the pet building.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 15 8:53 AM
Don't forget that you can get a pilgrim hat for your pet if you want it. I think it's ten gold in the pet store.

posted in Solitaire Halloween Story on Nov 4, 15 5:57 PM
I liked it. I wasn't looking for high adventure.

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Nov 1, 15 1:56 PM
I think you need to try to get a bat. That may be the only way to break it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 23, 15 3:34 PM
Glad to hear that it worked. When I read that tip I thought "oh right" but had nothing to lose. When it made all the difference I was amazed and sheepish!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 22, 15 5:26 PM
Someone once wrote to sit as far back from the screen as possible. I always put my nose right up close to try to see the details and had a hard time matching. Once I sat farther back things looked different and went a lot better. Try it. It may work for you.

ran
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 27, 15 11:48 PM
I guess since the game has been officially dropped, there won't be a fifth guises of ran cookie jar.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator