Posts created by afspam

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 18 6:24 PM
I don't know if anything can be done about it at this stage, but I've seen a couple of posts on the new forum about the fact that it's holiday time in Russia.

At least one person who was having difficulties has put in a service ticket and the message seems to say they are closed until next week.

Do you think the powers that be could delay the closing of the game by a week to ensure people don't lose out if their transfer doesn't work?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 18 3:31 PM
Midnight Castle has a forum on Delphi too.

But the game is not available for players using a Mac.

Only iPad and iPhone or Windows.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 22, 18 1:48 PM
Okay, this is a site that a few of us have looked at. Nospn set up a Rooms of Memory forum on a site called Delphi Forums.

If you want to check it out, go to delphiforums dot com and search for Rooms of Memory.

It took me a while to find the search box, it was right in the middle of the first page!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 3:59 AM
Why is it that when you need poltergeists there are none around?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 3:50 AM
another thread

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/809422.page

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 3:46 AM
Another repeat

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/601717.page

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 3:43 AM
Here is the link to the previous running of this side-quest

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/282245.page

it's also in the wiki, go to wikia.com and search for Rooms of Memory, look under Quests and Side Quests.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 3:37 AM
I'm not sure that Pond Friends is all that interested in being swamped with posts about games from another site.

nospn and I are checking out a free forum site to see how that might work for us. If it seems okay, I'll post a link so people can try it out.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 18, 18 4:41 AM
So gang, what do we do when we are no longer able to post in the forum?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 13, 18 4:38 AM
Randall_my_son wrote:Dear player, I think you should be more careful, giving pieces of advice! [...]

Dear player, I have been playing this game for several years. The advice I gave you is sound. All of the answers to your questions are within the threads that are linked in that pinned forum post.

Your questions are a clear indication that you do not know much about how the game works, a bit of reading would inform your questions better.

However, since you don't seem to have appreciated it, I will not bother to assist you in future.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 10, 18 4:45 AM
My suggestion for you would be to read up on the game play at some of the links on this page:

"Helpful Links for Rooms of Memory"
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/286101.page

The page is locked to the top of the forum so you can always find it.

All of your problems are parameters of the game that you have to work within.
Best of luck!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 19, 18 3:51 AM
saturnina100 wrote:[...]Yes you have to use the same email address and username you have in BGF for the new account. [...]

This is not true. You use the link within the game to set up your new account and you can use any email address, any username and any password.

This has been documented in this and other threads several times. Plenty of my neighbours from BF have different user names on PM8.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 18 4:22 AM
PlusJenney wrote:
afspam wrote:
I suspect that when you bought coins or gems you were providing your credit card info to the developers, not to BF.

I bought crystals a few times. Whether PM8 intercepted the credit card information I do not know, but my credit card statement always showed the money going to Big Fish Games.

If the purchase shows BF, then it would have been them processing it. It is unlikely that PM8 would have been able to see it. When people make online purchases at my company, we never get access to the card number.

I just checked on the PM8 site, and they use Xsolla for payments. It's a company based out of California. Lots of bad reviews about this company. I suspect the problem mostly arises from people's cards being compromised elsewhere (often at fast food chains) and being sold within the gaming community.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 9, 18 9:11 AM
mommerj wrote:[...]I trust BFG with my data, I really don't know if I can trust my data with PlayMe8. [...]

I think by playing through the BF portal it has left people a bit confused. The actual game was always hosted on the .ru servers, linked to BF through the portal. I suspect that when you bought coins or gems you were providing your credit card info to the developers, not to BF.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 18 5:25 AM
My new account at PM8 does not use the same email address, password, or username. When you use the link from the game to create your account it will connect you to the BF version no matter what you use to log in.

All of my items populated into the new account and level stayed the same. The neighbours started popping up within a couple of days and the guild I was in also appeared.

All of my guild mates created a new guild on that site and joined it before the game had time to update them, so I am alone in the guild and the guild leader is not there. I am not the guild leader.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 5:17 AM
I'm not treating this any differently than any other day. If there are WL items, I send them. If there are none, I send a random gift to all who have none. I don't gift sleepers. This doesn't have to be complicated.

[Edit to add] I suspect that in this time of transition people just need to be patient until we figure things out.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 5:15 AM
juliaella wrote:Does anyone know if it would be possible to use the mailbox on
Big Fish Games Rooms of Memory to send all neighbors my
new Playme8 "friend code"? I do not know how to send this
message one time to all neighbors instead of having to send
100 individual messages.

Thank you.

You could use the thread "Post New PLAYME8 UIDs"

you can send messages to all your neighbours, but you have to do it one at a time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 4:53 AM
If you've accidentally set up your account more than once, can you log in to the ones you're not using and delete your neighbours?

That way we can clear up this problem easily. Your neighbours can't determine which is correct when looking at the neighbour management.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 5:03 AM
gengen1273 wrote:do i use the same email or different one im using the same user name ty for your help

It's entirely up to you! As long as you follow the link from within the BF game window to take you to the new site, you can use any username and email address you wish.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 4:19 AM
Mare45 wrote:Logged on today at Playme8 and I would estimate that 65% of my neighbors are asleep. Anyone else noticed that? Tried logging out and back in but its the same.

This is an ongoing problem on pm8 Sometimes you have to reload several times before it works.

Hopefully when they're done the switch over, they will spend some time fixing bugs!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator