Posts created by lindagarrette

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Dec 9, 15 3:19 PM
All of the game locations are showing as "locked" and there is no exit to leave the game other than shut down with ctl alt del. I tried to report this through the technical part of this forum but it is also locked from future discussion My next step is to email the big fish help desk.

posted in Weather Lord: Following the Princess on Dec 2, 15 1:16 PM
accumulated 200 food but no way to transfer to residents
arrow keeps pointing to empty hole in road
there is no wood, just more food

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 25, 15 1:49 PM
level 48 does not work

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 22, 15 1:14 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Welcome to the forums orangepop!

That's pretty disappointing but you know, we would be glad to take a closer look at things with you to see if anything can be done.

If you could please run a <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix</a> report and then send that over to our <a href="http://bigfi.sh/18DIVz3">Tech Support Team</a>, that will help us to make suggestions specific to your machine.

Hoping this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal
When I try to access Dr. Felix, all I get is the list of games to search.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 22, 15 8:07 AM
I moved several monsters to the Woobox and would like to move more but if I do, there is no way to replace them on the original or gold island. The window tells me there are three available for placement but when I check to see which ones, I find only several Ethereal Monsters.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 22, 15 8:02 AM
orangepop wrote:I'm disappointed, the game won't load for me. It tells me my graphics card is not supported. I have Windows 7 and a Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition card from ATI. It is old but a really good card dangit.

The card is legacy but it has the latest drivers they had provided.

I am having the same error condition with Windows 10 and a perfectly good graphics card on a relatively new system. Also, read the reply to your issue and cannot find the Dr. Felix report to run.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 22, 15 7:59 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Welcome to the forums orangepop!

That's pretty disappointing but you know, we would be glad to take a closer look at things with you to see if anything can be done.

If you could please run a <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix</a> report and then send that over to our <a href="http://bigfi.sh/18DIVz3">Tech Support Team</a>, that will help us to make suggestions specific to your machine.

Hoping this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

I am having the same problem not able to run this game and, I can't find the Dr. Felix report.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 9, 15 8:53 AM
Is there a way to save the data files for this game? I would like to transfer my files to a new computer rather than start over.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 14 11:30 AM
No where to go that nothing can be done here. guide is no help and hits are no help
But there is a huge unexplored area. Just can't get there. Am at the cemetery but no matter where I am, the message is the same. Any ideas?

Hint only tells me there is nothing to do no matter what screen. Guide is no help because I can't do anything at all.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 13, 14 4:56 AM
There is no way to unlike those previously voted (either way) which skews the judgement completely. Some of the island images have been in the top category forever and won't go away, yet others, that are very creative, can't make it past the <1000. I am not the first to complain about this.

At least open up the voting. It was supposed to be available every week but it is not.
I enjoy upgrading my creations but would also like to be recognized.

One of my most artistic designs has only 4 likes, yet there are some really awful designs in the top ten.

Everyone!! Please help with this proposition!

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Apr 23, 14 8:24 AM
tristin2222 wrote:I thought I was doing good but I can not connect a road to the spring because of the trees.

I have tried 5 times can someone help? Or send a PM?

I am trying to like the game.
TY

ME TOO

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 14 3:56 PM
. I'm at tne mansion wall with the slot for lion but it doesn;t work. Game won't continue.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 30, 14 3:13 PM
Many of katrinaceleste's ideas are great!

The top island criteria update should be a priority.

The PC version should be maintained at the same level as the other versions.

The Ethereal monsters are impossible for me to create. There has to be a solution to this problem.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 30, 14 3:08 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:I see that in other forums and sometimes they use them. I would love to see more for the gold island.

_Be able to make free copies of some of the high end decor for Gold Island.
_Be able to breed Monsters on Gold Island to put on any island that has room.
_Have these rewards only after getting 5 or maybe 7 monsters on Gold Island.
_Have an inventory to keep your stuff in so you can reorganize.
_Have ways to add friends and trade and gift each other.
_Have mini games built into Gold Island so you can earn diamonds, coins, decor.
_Ability to change color of some objects or monsters. (only some)
_Ability to make some objects lighter or darker.
_More Islands
_New voting scale. 1-10 (1=needs work, 10=spectacular)
_Cut costs...I realize you have to make money but really????? Millions for a decor or upgrade!? Hundreds of thousands for feedings!!?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 30, 14 3:07 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:I see that in other forums and sometimes they use them. I would love to see more for the gold island.

_Be able to make free copies of some of the high end decor for Gold Island.
_Be able to breed Monsters on Gold Island to put on any island that has room.
_Have these rewards only after getting 5 or maybe 7 monsters on Gold Island.
_Have an inventory to keep your stuff in so you can reorganize.
_Have ways to add friends and trade and gift each other.
_Have mini games built into Gold Island so you can earn diamonds, coins, decor.
_Ability to change color of some objects or monsters. (only some)
_Ability to make some objects lighter or darker.
_More Islands
_New voting scale. 1-10 (1=needs work, 10=spectacular)
_Cut costs...I realize you have to make money but really????? Millions for a decor or upgrade!? Hundreds of thousands for feedings!!?

posted in Magic Life on Jan 26, 14 5:24 AM
Have never succeeded getting the energy bite. Always comes up rain and I always lose the final duel. Giving up.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 17, 13 9:46 AM
There have been many posts about this issue. Since it appears the votes are cumulative from the start of this game site, there is no way to figure out who is best of the week. Please, and I'm speaking along with many other fans, do something about it. You guys are smart enough to create this fun game so I'm quite convinced you can find a way to work around this serious problem.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 30, 13 1:29 PM
try3cats wrote:Big Fish has made math errors or is trying to rip players off on the prices in market for Ethereal Island. Look for yourselves.
Dragon Tower 10,000,000 coins cost 20,000 shards.
Exchange rate 1,000,000 coins = 100 shards, therefore ten million coins is one thousand shards, not twenty thousand.
20 times the going cost is a rip off.
The cost of the new monsters 1,000 to 1,250 diamonds. I hope they can be bred, but odds are against it.
This is just another way to get real money from us.
I will not spend one more $ on this game, unless Big Fish explains the 20 times price increase or lower the prices.

This game was clever and fun for a while until the greed took over. Now, if you progress it will cost you ridiculous amounts of shards or whatever currency you need. Somehow, this has to stop and we all need to all stand up. I would like to propose a boycott of this game, and other similar games that drain your bank account on an increasing scale.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 30, 13 1:17 PM
try3cats wrote:Big Fish has made math errors or is trying to rip players off on the prices in market for Ethereal Island. Look for yourselves.
Dragon Tower 10,000,000 coins cost 20,000 shards.
Exchange rate 1,000,000 coins = 100 shards, therefore ten million coins is one thousand shards, not twenty thousand.
20 times the going cost is a rip off.
The cost of the new monsters 1,000 to 1,250 diamonds. I hope they can be bred, but odds are against it.
This is just another way to get real money from us.
I will not spend one more $ on this game, unless Big Fish explains the 20 times price increase or lower the prices.

The ethereal island is pointless and it is beyond me why that would be added, with its way out of reach costs to get anywhere. The game has been fun so far and I have not spent much money on it because I have the mini-diamond generator and wait for the monsters to produce their bagfull. But I am bowing out of this addition and leaving it to those who have unlimited resources at their disposal and nothing else to do with it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator