Posts created by temp_89120

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 28, 18 3:48 PM
Note to Tidal Town developers.

I play the android version on a chromebook. I exit the app by clicking the 'x' in the top, right corner of the screen.

After updating to 0.0.3, that still closes the app window but I get a pop that the app has stopped. Now I have to click in that window to close the app again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 24, 18 9:21 PM
..._____________________________
../_____________________________\
..'-.___________________________.-'
......\......................R.I.P....................../
.......|..-------------------------------------..|
.......|=|*..........................................*|=|
.......|..|..................Dark...................|..|
.......|=|..............M.a.n.o.r................|=|
.......|..|....................._......................|..|
.......|=|.................._(..)_..................|=|
.......|..|.................(_.+._).................|..|
.......|=|....................(_)....................|=|
.......|..|............................................|..|
.......|=|*............2013-2018.............*|=|
.......|..-------------------------------------..|
....../__________________________\
..../____________________________\.........
...|..........................................................|..........|
...|_____________________________|.........\|/

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 18 4:31 PM
Not a new player but started playing last week on a chromebook. Now at level 14. Thought that I'd be able to do the first ten challenges of the Castle Challenge. Nope. Day five is a stopper. The Snow Griffin doesn't return gold chests. Chances of getting a seasonal pet - zero. Perhaps whoever is putting the Challenges together might remember not to exclude new players.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 5:20 PM
Windows 10. PC.

Initial and continuing error was that Midnight Castle exe had stopped working.

I restarted the game a couple of times and it started to do some of the updates. Continued to restart and got to 16%, then 33%, then etc. Took a lot of restarts. Then the next set of updates started with 0/311. With a lot more restarts is progressed also - to about 10/311. Somewhere about there, I noticed that if the window was minimized that the modem lights continued to blink showing activity. Left it alone for a while and when click on the icon on the task bar it came up and had completed updating. Started playing. Completed the Keepers tasks and those of the dark haired woman in the Laboratory in the tower. Was offered a new chapter which I accepted. Midnight Castle stopped working again. Restarted it, back in the Laboratory and when the update started again, I minimized the window and waited a bit for the modem activity to stop. Opened the window back. Updates where done and resumed play.

No guarantee that this will work for anyone else.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 2, 14 8:18 PM
A short note about the Manor Paint.

I bought a manor paint and every once in a while it reverts to Classic Manor. When I go in to Manor Paint, the paint that I bought does not show that I own it. In order to get the seasonal paint that I bought, I have to click on the first icon which has 'Owned' instead of a price. Screen goes black and when it comes back it shows the manor paint that I bought as 'Owned' and I can select it again.

Could just be me, but I thought other should be aware of this.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 1, 14 4:07 PM
Where do you find Chapter 18?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 30, 14 12:42 PM
papa_pahs wrote:
Donanjo wrote:I could really use a land sale. I have the property I just want 2 for 1.

ditto for my manor too. Though I think the days of 50% off land sales are long gone, the most recent land sales have been 30% off if I remember correctly. At almost $4M for a plot of land, I REALLY need a sale for my last two plots of land.

'almost'?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/60/253633.page

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 28, 14 5:57 PM
rbowden wrote:Has anybody reached a point where they don't offer any more land expansions?

Hi rbowden,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 27, 14 10:31 PM
If I got it, I didn't see it happen.

Is there some sort of fan-fare or does the total just change?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 27, 14 1:15 PM
Elec_Eliz wrote:While I'm waiting for new scenes to open and having no quests, does it make sense to go back to older chapters and fill up all the vials? Is there any advantage to doing that?

Sorry if this is a repeat question couldn't find anything in search on it.

It makes sense if you haven't completed all the Ectoplasmic Achievements, if you decide to make it a game/contest in itself or if you're bored.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 27, 14 11:24 AM
Abbietweets wrote:Hi Doofus,
how do you put in a ticket? Never done one before. Any advice gratefully received.

Go to the bottom right of this page to Get Help Customer Support and click on the link.

Next go to the bottom left to Still Need Help? Contact Us and click that link.

Fill out everything and include your DM id and manor name in the details. (Click on the gear icon on the right side of your DM screen to bring up the Options. In the upper left corner of that screen, it will say, "Playing as DarkManor-#######".) Probably best to include a Dr. Felix Report if you're having a technical issue (see yellow note at top of page).

You should immediately receive an automated response in your email acknowledging receipt of the Incident. An actual Customer Service (CS) response may take around three days or more and I don't think that CS usually works the weekends.

Always, always reply to CS no matter how off point their emails might be. If you don't, the Incident will be considered closed. If six calendar days go by without an email from CS, open up another Incident, put the first Incident number in the details box along with a statement that you've had no response and that all the information is available under the first Incident. Good luck.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 26, 14 10:15 PM
mycksbb wrote:[Would love to be a member also....and get his free gifts... I do post much but would love to find out where I can get the sleeping iron dragon because I'm a dragon in the Chinese astrology also am looking for the tree with the beating heart and picketed white fence.. could anyone plz tell me Thanks mycksbb

Double (Silver) Dragon - Jan 2014 Scavenger Hunt
Heart Tree - Feb 2014 Scavenger Hunt

Information about other items at: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/295294.page

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 26, 14 12:19 PM
eli173 wrote:I sent PMs to two mods early today, asking them to request a change back to silver or at least correct the mistakes re summoning time, juju and XPs. I suppose that this is why they changed it.

Well done!

Would you also request that when there's a Happy Hour that the last 'free' HO scene played does get charged just because it ends in the next hour?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 26, 14 12:04 PM
BraidLady wrote:I think I'm losing it.....
I took a break from Thanksgiving prep and stopped in on the game.
Decided to buy a turkey and despite what it says, in fact my gold wasn't docked the 10 bars, rather I was charged silver (I think maybe $20K plus not sure).
hmmmm.....
Another DM mystery glitch.

I bought one earlier today for 10G. After reading your post I re-checked the price and it's now 23,800S. Apparently Level 24 is the minimum level for purchase.

ETA: Level 43 for 2nd, Level 61 for 3rd.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 24, 14 5:40 PM
talemaker wrote:I am on a desktop. Tells me there is a new version and to update in the BigFish Game Manager but there is no update. So, I can't play nor update. Yes, I know how to get an update. Rather frustrated.

It was bad enough that you had free energy on dates that already passed and now this?

Hi talemaker,

Welcome to the forum.

Did you already give this a try? Update Problems?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 24, 14 3:27 PM
moosetracker wrote:I believe the first time they had a sale, the bed of coal did give extra coal (I think) it was a long time ago, and I am getting senile.. But, I remember an Ahaaa... about it.. Just don't remember if it was followed by a "nope, I was wrong" moment.

I couldn't remember for sure either. Bought 1 and got 10 - same as usual.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 23, 14 9:59 PM
Lambchop_1 wrote:A big hi to all my fishy friends. Just got back from a wonderful holiday in Maui all rested up and toasty brown.

Any exciting news while I was gone?

If you're on a PC, this is the only news worth reading:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/306008.page

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 22, 14 6:21 PM
mywildirishrose wrote:Would one of you please post something here to clarify what days and times the HAPPY HOURS are for.

Thank you

You could try flagging your post as inappropriate - click on the ! to the right of the PM icon - and see if that gets any attention. Or you could PM one or all of these moderators who are still signed in: bfgGlithui, bfgLianorm, bfgOkeechobee, bfgWaimea.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 22, 14 2:18 PM
I think that Mr. Ed's been helping out with the notices...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 22, 14 12:31 AM
Theorem wrote:Well, in this case - and I have no doubt about your interpretation of the banner - we *do* know!! ;-))))

Do you think there will be something new (like a new chapter, let's be crazy!) before the event?

Well, we've always asked for advanced notice so I think that this is great! Hopefully they'll fill in the other months soon. Perhaps a notice for Chapter 18 will show up then?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator