Posts created by kwgrimaldi

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 1:27 PM
I have the same problem. The game won't let me play any longer. It says my version is incompatible and I have to update it, but there is no update available. I've checked and there is no update. Please help.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 11, 15 12:17 PM
I'm at level 41 and, when I play this game lately, it's not saving and I lose the whole game. My computer says "Agency 33 is not working." It will allow me to go back to a previous version like April 3. I was playing it on April 10 so I lose a week of progress. This all costs money. Is there any repair for this problem or should I just give up?

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 11, 15 11:55 AM
On 4/10 I spent 3 hrs. on Agency 33. I'm at level 41. I also spent $45 playing it. Today, 4/11, none of that progress was saved and I'm back to where I was when I started on 4/10. This is the third time this has happened to me. I got as far as getting the Promethius sword on 4/10 but now I have to start over. Is there any fix for this problem?

posted in Wanderland on Apr 6, 15 5:16 PM
I'm at level 40 and am trying to find the butterfly net. When I go into the Hot Springs portal and go to the right side of Adele, the next scene shows a gate. I go through the gate to the Greenhouse. In the Greenhouse it asks me to find the butterfly net. the "find" is blue but when I hit it, it arrows me to go down. Each scene is arrowed down and back to the map. But there is no direction of where to find the net. I checked the other portals and, while the Find is blue, it arrows me down and out of the scenes back to the map. I can't go any further in the portals as it seems you have to get the quest before you can go to the next quest. When I'm at the map, everything is sleeping (greyed out). Can you help me?

posted in Wanderland on Apr 6, 15 5:10 PM
I'm at level 40 and am trying to find the butterfly net. When I go into the Hot Springs portal and go to the right side of Adele, the next scene shows a gate. I go through the gate to the Greenhouse. In the Greenhouse it asks me to find the butterfly net. the "find" is blue but when I hit it, it arrows me to go down. Each scene is arrowed down and back to the map. But there is no direction of where to find the net. I checked the other portals and, while the Find is blue, it arrows me down and out of the scenes back to the map. I can't go any further in the portals as it seems you have to get the quest before you can go to the next quest. When I'm at the map, everything is sleeping (greyed out). Can you help me?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 31, 15 1:46 PM
I can't get back into the portals until I find the butterfly net. When I'm in the Alchemist portal, the net is not greyed out but when I hit find, it arrows me back to the regular map and out of the portal. The game does not show me how to get the butterfly net. The best part of the game is in the portals and I'm frustrated trying to do quests to find one that will let me back in. Please help.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 31, 15 1:45 PM
I can't get back into the portals until I find the butterfly net. When I in the Alchemist portal, the net is not greyed out but when I hit find, it arrows me back to the regular map and out of the portal. The game does not show me how to get the butterfly net. The best part of the game is in the portals and I'm frustrated trying to do quests to find one that will let me back in. Please help.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 18, 15 4:43 PM
I tried to load the March 18 update for this game but it didn't work. I hit options, downloads and manually, check for updates and it said there are no updates. Please advise.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 18, 15 2:35 PM
I have Wanderland on my PC but it tells me I have an incompatible version so I can no longer play it. There is nothing in the queue to update this game and yet I believe there is an update as of March 18. Please advise.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 8, 15 5:50 PM
I'm using a PC and was playing Wanderland, in the Tower Portal, when all 3 portals locked and there are no more quests. I'm at level 29 and am almost out of quests. Is this normal? Can the portals be unlocked?

posted in Wanderland on Dec 10, 14 1:46 AM
In the snow portal, for the Switch Knife scene, I got the first Knife Switch and put it on but it went into the down position. It won't allow me to push the switch to the up position which is what I believe it should be. Therefore, I can't do anything in the portals - everything is asleep. Can you help? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing changed. I'm on a PC, Windows 7.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 23, 14 5:17 PM
I want to combine 4 items I have to blow up this cave in the game. It's the empty barrel, the gunpowder, a wick and a metal rim. I have the items. How do I combine them?

I found the problem. You need 15 of each which is a ridiculous amount.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 12, 14 2:14 PM
My Found game is running very slow and jumpy. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and it hasn't changed. It's still running the same. Can you give me advice on what else I can try?

kwgrimaldi@verizon.net

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator