Posts created by candypet_ie

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Oct 27, 08 1:08 AM
I have Vista and have played no problems.

Re Snacks or machines.

I tried initially with bubblegum machine and with bin and found that they were more of a pain as you could have too many people queing for one item. So when the option came for getting them I only got the arcade machine. After one or two asked for bubblegum and I shook it out of them, I was never asked again. DON'T GET BUBBLEGUM or BIN.

I made sure that I had all other popcorn/pizza/pop before I got the candy machine and they are all asked for equally.

Also earlier in the levels (and you can replay them) I made sure that I missed the target on purpose quite a few times to allow me to upgrade first the number of staff, then the amount of booths for tickets and ticket checking and then the speed of the booths. This allowed that I was always able to place people in these two on their colours. COLOUR MATCHING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO GET PAST THESE LEVELS.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Oct 26, 08 3:40 PM
The good news is that it is possible to finish this game and I managed to get Master on all levels, the bad news is that you can do it all again in HARD mode.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Oct 26, 08 10:05 AM
ALWAYS place your customers on their colour, even if it means them losing a heart as they and subsequent customers can gain more with the colour bonus. This not only increases money but also increases your chances of gaining Master.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator