Posts created by aussiegirl1

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 5:34 PM
These are spring event achievements

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 8:49 PM
The gold book you can buy for 1 shard and it shows you your ghosts that you caught in the fall event,

Click on the on button in your Christmas, go to the gargoyle and buy the blue book that will show you snow globes, check the blue tick mark to put this book in the gargoyle's arms and them click the off button at the bottom of screen,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 4:40 AM
Thanks Susie,

Found it, but it looked like and old post as it is dated 20th Feb 15 but edited on 30th Nov 16, this is what got me a bit confused,

and just coming off the events I am done in, LOL

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 4:00 AM
Where is it posted that the tournaments are on hold?

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 16 1:43 AM
Hi Jenifer,

I am JayBay, and the one that posted my spin tally, that is because I have seen some scores that seam a bit high,

This is the first time I have placed this high on the tally board, I started with a base score of a bit over 83,000, I was lucky to get 4 spins (14 chips) and the next free plays I only got 2 to 3 spins,

I do look at the top players and also wonder how they get there most of the time??? and I never buy in as if you have a bad tournament play to start with buying in doesn't get you more chips, I know I've tried it so long ago,

I play in the tournament for fun now, sometimes I will place in the 100's to 400's and I have to catch them when they are running as I am not in game all day,

I have been reading this thread for a few days now and have only posted here because I thought posting my spin tally would make people see that the score I got was because of the percentages I got,

I hope you don't think I was bragging, I just didn't want to accused of not playing fair...

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 16 11:14 PM
bstrand,

If you have still got your old friends write down their ID No.'s as CS may ask you start a new game so they can get your old one back with a new ID No.

I have read that a lot of people get their old game back but not their old friends,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 9:04 PM
I totally disagree that having event items up is being greedy,

Some of us have an understanding with friends that we are going to gift what we can and those that have feeder games are listing these items so they can gift them to their main game,

We are all in the same boat so if you are a good friend then you will get gifted these items,

Don't play the blame game just have fun and enjoy the event.

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 9:26 PM
The drop rate for the ghost traps is appalling,

I have been around all the HOS more times than I care to count, at lest 6 rounds at level 72 and I still have to buy them,

I have tried to just do the HOS without catching the ghosts and still I only have 8 traps,

I am not sitting here hours just to try to get traps,

this the worst event ever,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 16 5:22 AM
I got Trina's room open at level 6, you just have to ask her what she needs and you can open your room,

If you go into your pull out tab and click on the room button it will tell you what level it opens at, go to Trina and do some of her quests,

BTW I did this in the last month or two,

happy gaming,

AG1

(just got to level 9)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 16 9:59 PM
there are no benefits of being out of inventory items,

and to get an extra 15 coins or a shard from a HOS is just not satisfying, for me it makes the game dull and unrewarding and then you have to do the different modes that can make it harder to play,

I know you get what you need when you need it but if you have to go to the same HOS that has a hour recharge to get the same item again wouldn't it be better if you already had it,

Just my opinion from a long time player,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 16 8:02 PM
I am a really big fan of the BBT show,

I just have to correct you on Sheldon saying "I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested!"

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 16 7:26 AM
here we go again,

People disagreeing with others over what ?

1. the game is run by computer coding,

2. the glitch that has been in the tournaments has resulted in shutting them down before,

3. if you see the same score or a score that looks unattainable by the same people, take a screen shot and give it to Customer Service,

4. calling people out on the forum by name is not a good thing to do, even if you are really frustrated,

I know I have done this over a year ago, I am so over it....

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 16 6:57 AM
I would contact a mod as soon as possible with the information you have,

Players game name, time they played and score, a screen shot would be the best bet,

I can sympathise with you all but it doesn't do much good without reporting it,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 16 6:18 AM
Hi Sadie,

I have gifted you a Ship's Lantern, I have over 1600 so I am happy to give you some, I don't really need anything so just leave me in your rotation of gifting,

I know how you feel just trying to do the CC let alone extra HOS, Atlantis looks nice I think I will move there... LOL

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 16 9:32 PM
I have complained about this glitch long ago and if you go to the front page and look at 'Regarding Tournaments' you will see a post about cheaters,

If you get the glitch and don't report it, the BFG Dev's now have a system to detect unreal high scores and a waring will be sent the those that use it in their favour,

To be honest I really don't care anymore, but I do hate to see people that use real money to buy cyber diamonds to re-play get bumped down because someone is greedy enough to submit an unreal score....

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 16 5:17 AM
Hi everyone,

Just needed to pass along that Apollo#**9424 and Shadow#**818 games out of action for at least a few days,

I have been asked to tell all the friends of these games not to gift to them until they are back up and running,

thanks all,

from AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 16 7:59 PM
Happy Birthday Susie,

Hope you have a really good day,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 9:03 PM
I have read a few threads about the mini events and all I have gotten from them is that players are generally unhappy, and the facts and figures are doing my head in,

I would rather see new content for levels, JMO

We need to support each other here in the forum,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 16 4:53 AM
Hi Knim,

I found this tread and I hope it will help you

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/401554.page

Just to the right and above your BFG forum name is a box "Search All Forums" just type in a few things you are looking for and you will get a list of threads that have been around for over 2 years, you can add MC to the search to try to narrow down the thread you need,

Happy gaming,

AG1

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 16 5:29 AM
Hi griller1,

It may seam that you have been playing of 4 years but the game has been out for just over 2 &1/2 years LOL

I find that playing something else helps and just coming in to gift and do the tasks is all I can do, 2+ years of the same HOS can get tedious, that is why events are a good distraction until we can get some more content,

We are lucky that the game is still going as many other F2P games have stoped content updates,

Just looking at the silver lining,

AG1

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator