Posts created by tbushpurr

posted in Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity on Jan 2, 17 11:07 AM
Is this the end? these are too good to stop now!

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 26, 16 11:47 AM
You are looking at the wrong bird. The goldfinch is in the tree out on the branch. The other bird is a robin or something. That caught me for awhile too.

Good luck!

posted in Northern Tale on Sep 15, 16 12:31 PM
I had that problem once when I didn't go to the heart before I got rid of the rocks. I think you have to go there. And I haven't managed to finish this one either,,,have been working on it for days. I never had that particular problem again once I started going to inspect the cage around the rock.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Dec 8, 15 1:23 PM
I finally got three stars by one worker to cut trees the other to pick up stuff, improve the bank,the quarry, the castle, hire one worker, improve the bank again if needed...use only the transport bonus.....do not forget to get the production potion a couple of times at least. I don’t have this well explained because I just did this a couple of times after wrestling with it for days... the things I hadn’t done before were the potions and the quarry. GOOD LUCK!!

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Sep 26, 15 12:26 PM
Click on the lot you want to build it on and then go to the bottom and pick the second choice (not huts). There will be a not-locked option to build the sawmill.

posted in Elven Legend on Apr 9, 15 8:43 PM
Considering some of the posts I have read, it sounds like ou are doing as well or better than can be expected. Take a look at the post labled :"why" it might make you feel better.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator