Posts created by saturnina100

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 16, 18 4:12 PM
Hi Moniekk,

the new account will be available immediately, as soon as you create it you'll be able to access the game. Yes you have to use the same email address and username you have in BGF for the new account. Your backpack, gold, gems, level, trophies,everything is transferred over to your new account (plus you get 20 crystals). The only problem is you loose all your neighbours (at least that's what happened to those who moved over about a month ago). I do not know if this is still happening now. I found that some of my "old" neighbours were added gradually (this suggests that as they move over, they get re-united to / synched to their neighbours automatically), but I also found that new neighbours were added "randomly" every day, which is not a bad thing
In palyme8 you get 14 random neighbours to invite each day, as opposed to 10 in the old version, so you can build up a new neighbourhood quite quickly.
If you decide to move, you can by all means send an in-game message to your existing neighbours in BFG to let them know you are moving, and to give them your new code so that they can invite you once they move also.

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this, but once you move over, if you go back and play in BFG, any progress you make there will not transfer over to Palyme8 and that's why most of those who move, will gradually stop playing on BFG.
happy playing

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 5:27 PM
My new code is hQS6rB

Username is the same

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 5:26 PM
I have switched over toPlayme8; I still have my BF account for now but no need to send me gifts as I am not playing there anymore.
I will keep the BF account until the neighbours situation is sorted out, in the meantime I will post my new Code in the relevant thread.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 3, 16 3:14 PM
@ broccoli, yep, i have experienced the same thing, i have contributed to only 2 expeditions so far and both vanished from my screen without completion window or rewards, nothing at all.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 3, 16 3:09 PM
i thought it was just me, i thought i must be going nuts?!!? or senile, or i am in some parallel dimension?!?
i am so confused right now with the day change too, i dont know if i'm gifting every day, or twice a day or what's going on, i dont have the energy even to try and figure out what my new time is, i just log in and try gifting, if it goes through i'll gift everyone else, if i have already i'll come back tomorrow eh

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 26, 16 1:30 PM
marliza,
it takes three days to become a sleeper

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 19, 16 4:41 PM
sir_vival wrote:@ Trucker

I myself only can sent items for creatures at neighbours if they appear on their wishlist. Til today I'm not able to use the option 'Search a friend by name'.
Afaik, only items indicated by a green downwards arrow can go to my wishlist.
- Corrections and hints are welcome

hiya,
quick tip...
the search friend tool doesn't work if you are in full window game mode, but if you click on the Maximise button (4-arrow symbol at the top right corner of the window), then it will work

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 16 2:46 PM
Hi,

I have assembled it too and it is in my assembled artifact collection, but it has never displayed properly, i mean it is just a series of circling white dots and there is no information on it if I hover with the mouse. in fact all its components and its charges are the same, just circling white dots.
i dont think it's for battles as I don't have in my duelling backpack either.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 19, 16 3:13 PM
Aww clm you have my sympathy! (I had two teeth taken out just a few days ago);
I hope it all goes well tomorrow, have lots of rest afterwards and yes the soft-food-only diet is soooo booooring - i should know! but just take care and be patient, it will get better bit by bit each day
best of luck!!
xxxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 15, 16 2:38 PM
Dont give up :-) the game is tough at the beginning, for the reasons you have mentioned; for a while you'll have to play only the rooms you have open, and make gold that way. having lots of neighbours is very important, by visiting them every day you get gold and experience points. (there is a thread to post your neighbour code and get invited by other players).
Also when you load the game, make sure you click on your neighbours dragons to get gold and experience.
Also, use you wishlist, request parts of the artifacts and the charges, and re-assemble the artifacts over and over, for gold and experience.
Most importantly, be patient and dont get disheartened - but if you really want to start over, then you just have to create another account with bigfishgames, and you'll have a brand new game to play :-)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 15, 16 2:24 PM
Your health is the most important thing so take good care and concentrate on that. I hope your health improves every day and hopefully i'll see you again very soon!
Best wishes and big hugs xx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 3, 16 11:24 AM

I echo everything everyone here has said.
deadme, you will be so missed in the game and in forum, you were there for me in my attempts at legends, and my expeditions, and I always enjoyed our in-game chats.
i hope maybe one day you will come back, please come and say hello once in a while, ok?
Happy New Year and all the best to you.
xxxxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 3, 16 11:17 AM
I have just logged in and after looking at my gift box, realised Sakawi must be leaving the game... Thank you clm for letting us all know here in forum.

Sakawi, you have been such a kind, generous player; I am sad that you are leaving and will miss you.
I wish you all the best and send you a big hug xxxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 18, 15 3:22 PM
Hi Anna

the 2 artifacts you mention were in a weekly offer called "phenomena census" which came out in April 2014. So you will not find the artifacts until the offer comes back (if it ever will).

About the Ghostly Hunter, well done on achieving this
this is part of a weekly competition, you will find all the info by clicking on the icon called "Legends", bottom right of the game screen, next to your backpack.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 20, 15 5:10 AM
afspam wrote:
saturnina100 wrote:i have noticed quite a few players at fairly high level have rest energy on their wishlist; perhaps they are not aware that they have pearls, because they are not in our backpack - but anyone who is over level 150 would have probably accumulated more than enough to complete the whole quest;

They don't accumulate if you play comps with any frequency!

True

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 20, 15 5:08 AM
CONGRATULATIONS STAR!!!
(had to be in green, of course )

Amazing job, well done!!!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 18, 15 4:27 PM
i have noticed quite a few players at fairly high level have rest energy on their wishlist; perhaps they are not aware that they have pearls, because they are not in our backpack - but anyone who is over level 150 would have probably accumulated more than enough to complete the whole quest; whilst i have no problem sending rest energy, it just makes the game easier to just go ahead and buy the rest energy with pearls instead of waiting for it to come through as a gift.

So for those who need to check how many pearls they have:

click on the shop icon, and then select the magic shop tab. in this screen you'll see your pearl count on the bottom left

edit

oh, doh!!! i forgot! lol, i came here to say, i dont need rest energy either, thanks everyone for sending it but i have thousands of pearls

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 15, 15 2:46 PM
I have been waiting for this Hospital offer for so long! so happy it's here, finally we can get those missing trophies and artifacts that have been there all this time!
and the rest energy, finally we get to use it!!

thanks to all my neighbours who over the past (??how many??) months have sent me it, now i have some 150!

please dear neighbours save your gold, dont send me anymore, send to "younger " players instead

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 7, 15 2:22 PM
I chose saturnina (a female from Saturn) because at times i feel like maybe im from a different planet! and also because i like Saturn

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 15, 15 8:04 AM
Welcome back Clashafan! nice to have you back in the hood

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator