Posts created by sbaker2318

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 5:18 PM
So.......your PC just quit working.......and then started to work? For no reason?

Did you buy a Union PC?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 5:15 PM
I looked at other game forums........snarky and mean.......so I was very reluctant to ask a question in this forum.......I was SUCH a newbie.......didn't know how to quote, use the emoticons.......basically anything! So many folks helped and were so gracious and nice I got over my fear and then you couldn't SHUT me up........made so many friends all over the world.......hope to see you all in the new forums, once I figure the new one out!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 5:09 PM
HEY Jerry!! I signed up for Delphi also........will just be different.......but will see you there!

Susie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 11:13 AM
Thank you to all the Mods!!!

You have been helpful and sometimes gave me a needed slap......but really, THANKS!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:56 AM
I have Mina as a friend also.........she is red more and more......thinking she may have quit.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 5:12 PM
sbaker on Delphi

ETA:......I changed my name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 7:27 AM
I am VERY disappointed........I have tried all the other game sites......what set BF above and beyond were the forums and PM's........and BF is where I spent my money.......now you are becoming just another game site......same games, same cost.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 9:14 AM
"How to exchange children"........ROFL......a few times when they were teenagers I wanted to "exchange"!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 9:37 AM
WELCOME HOME RANDY!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 5:27 PM
Clean up the castle........open it as a hotel for other monsters......like that movie.....all monsters bring their own problems.......would be fun to have updates fixing them all up!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 5:24 PM
I had cataract surgery last year.......I was complaining about some HOS's.....that they should be "hidden object".......not "miniature object".......hmmm, after the surgery, I can see them just fine!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:29 AM
Moldy raisins.

eta: cant speel.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 5:07 PM
Excellent news! Hope he feels well enough to play!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 5:06 PM
New computer!! WOOHOO!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 9:25 AM

Garlic Snowflake

Take THAT, Dracula!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 4:51 PM
NY Baker......from the "other" one.........hope you will be having fun!! Will try my best to remember.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 9:32 AM
Friend in my game also.......noticed he has been gone for a few weeks......guessing here........Big Mike?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 9:31 AM
Sounds like good news!! Cant wait until he is back and "loopy" again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 4:39 PM
So glad you are back......I got a gift FROM you, but cant gift back yet......hopefully no more problems!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 6:39 AM
Deblmck.........Welcome to the Forum! To make new pets......click on crafting circle (beakers and stuff on bottom right hand side)......then at the top of next screen is a paw print.....click that......you can then scroll down, see all the pets, click on each one and it tells you what is needed to craft that pet.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator