Posts created by jelly36340

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Mar 25, 09 6:04 PM
I have downloaded the game twice today. It will not show my cursor when it gets to the dock. There is a glitch in the game on my computer. Very unusual, this is the first game that has given me trouble. I like the game but I can't play it without my cursor. The dock page just flashes at the bottom where the instructions are at. Can anyone help at big fish? Please fix it so I can play it.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 6, 09 9:55 PM
Can anyone help me, please? I am in the Magician's wagon and I know what to do with the paper weights by placing them in the circles on the table but it won't work for me. I try to place the purple one on the left of the square and the red one of the right. I can't get them to drop or stay there. If I place the one of the left, he comes on and says that it won't open the table and the paper weight goes back to my inventory. If I try to place the red one on the right, it does nothing. I am so frustrated. I can't go on to the gardens without this last piece so I am stuck in the game. I just don't know what to do to make the paper weights stay. Any answers?

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 6, 09 10:31 AM
Thank you for your help. I am still having problems with this game. There are glitches in it. In Jack's office, there is a HO that is under my menu on the right (off the top of my head, it is the lazer). I couldn't find it the two times that I have played the game. I used the hint button both times and it glows under the menu on the right of the page. This is a good game but it has problems, hope it can be fixed. Thanks again for your help.

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 5, 09 2:37 PM
I don't know if you are the one to ask this question but I cannot find the 3rd star on the bridge of the shipwreck. I have everything else but that and this is my second time playing. I have gotten all of the stars except this one and maybe one other. Can you help or tell me where to go for help? Thank you ahead of time. I love BF games and especially the HO games.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 20, 08 8:16 PM
Played the game all the way through and loved every minute of it. I completed every part of it except the Blue gem in Blackbeard's Treasure Cave. It is on the extra HO part so it doesn't count against me. It is the only item that I can't find. It is in blue so I have to do something to find it. I have tried all of the tools and nothing works. I am really frustrated because it says that I have finished every item 100% but not the Blue Gem. Anyone out there know anything to help me?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 30, 08 2:10 PM
I did exactly what you told me and found what I needed. I finished the game. Thank you so much! You were a great help! I appreciate it so much.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 30, 08 10:40 AM
The mini puzzle says to collect the shield. I am at a loss. I have fixed the shield a dozen times and nothing happens. I am assuming that is what it wants me to do. I understand that it is supposed to go onto the shield and I am to take it back to the ghost. I am also assuming that behind the shield is the last part of my matches to light the candle with. I think that the last part of my cross is behind the shield or will show up when I light the candle. I don't understand what the mini puzzle wants....HELP! Please, anybody! Thanks ahead of time. I love this game but I am beginning to believe that I have a gliche in it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator