Posts created by Teach496

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 4:28 PM
Thank you so much for your help.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me.

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 10:21 AM
I must be missing something but I can"t empty the Treasure box.

Any help would be most appreciated for this tired old brain!

posted in Laruaville 3 on May 15, 16 5:34 PM
Hi Judy,
I, too,am having the same problem as you. I wrote to the creators reminding them that we own these games and should be able to customize or alter a game.I have spent more time than I care to admit on this game and this level and will not ever buy another game from this company until they fix this.

Ruth

posted in Save Halloween: City of Witches on Oct 14, 15 1:28 PM
I would appreciate any suggestions in getting rid of the spiders. I just can't see the solution.
Thanks for any help

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 29, 15 5:53 PM
I very much appreciate your reply to my post, It is nice to know our comments are read and that you are looking to address our concerns

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 21, 15 10:20 PM
I'm done with this level and this game. I hope the developers see the negative comments about this fire to ice and make it optional or make it a skip, We pay for these games and we should be heard. I am also a big proponent of allowing more customizing of these games so we can enjoy them our own way.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Dec 19, 14 5:09 PM
I have been playing the Bonus Level and can't seem to get out of it. Love the game but does anyone have a suggestion to get on with the next character and out of the bonus level?
Thanks so much for your help and time.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Elements on Nov 24, 14 6:31 AM
Stuck looking for a sharp instrument to cut away the coral. Hint
not helping. Any suggestions? Thx

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 14 1:15 AM
Thanks SunnyGlow for your wonderful and delightful review of Danse Macabre!
Based on your post I am off to buy!

posted in Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land on Aug 20, 14 11:31 AM
Was enjoying this game very much until Level 15 (untimed mode). Spent more time than I care to admit trying to get past this and gave up.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 29, 14 3:53 PM
Thanks so much for saving my sanity! I will go and solve the puzzle. Thanks again

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 28, 14 5:05 PM
I have tried and tried but I can"t get past Level 42. Keeps telling me all rooms are completed and I just keep getting moved around to places already finished.
Any help would be very much appreciated !

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 14 2:16 AM
Thanks so much Tookat for your encouragement in helping me find the morphing objects. I don't feel as old and feeble as I was before your kind words! Thanks a million!

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 14 9:53 AM
I am really having trouble finding the morphing objects. I guess its time to go to the eye doctor!!

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 4:34 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the hint button? It just keeps rotating and I can"t use it. Thanks

posted in Treasure Island: The Golden Bug on Sep 3, 13 2:28 AM
Won't play for me either. I get the old favorite - Access Violation

posted in Crime Line on Aug 29, 13 11:32 AM
Have I missed how to replenish the hints? Thanks in advance for any help

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Aug 16, 13 4:17 AM
I'm confused. I seem to have purchased this game 7/13/2013. Is this new?

posted in Trade Mania 2 on Apr 15, 13 6:37 AM
Nice to see your spot on review Valdy. Your voice has been missed.

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 13 3:18 PM
Having problem with the vines. I know what to do and have the object but nothing happens.
Any Ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator