Posts created by broccoflower

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 1, 18 8:42 AM
LOL!!! Good one

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 2, 18 7:33 AM
I like the idea of a special display case for all of our Event ribbons

Just wanted to point out that you get the bonus just by having the ribbon in your inventory .. isn't necessary to be on display. I've been playing since 2013, and only ever have the current year's special prizes on display, such as the lanterns from 2017.

Hmmm .. that reminds me I must go put things aways to make room for 2018. First up will be Nate's Birthday later this month. Wooot!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 20, 17 12:58 PM
A Festivus Miracle

Thank you!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 17, 17 3:26 AM
apples16951 wrote:I did it!!! The thing that worked was using a speed rune on my sword. Once I did that, I got it on the first try.

Congratulations, and well done!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 9, 17 6:31 AM
teisfortiger wrote:The Critter Capture quest of the 'Cera Altepeti Boundary' no longer shows up in the town crier's quest list countdowns. Anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?
The "High Jungle Critters" quest is showing up on my cooldowns list (next due in 22:45:21). Could it be that for you, it's no longer on cooldown and instead is on your "quests available today" list??

If not, you may need to submit a help ticket.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 8, 17 6:16 AM
erika_kramer1 wrote:You can probably check PAGAs for the pets' bonuses.

But you can also change the bonus using DNA as desired.
Thank you for these tips

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 7, 17 6:47 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for making the Critter Whisperer's quests searchable anywhere in the High Jungle, including Nate's Adventure and Kaine's Mystery areas .. as well as The Flux .

I'm looking forward to earning Critter Credit Vouchers so I can purchase the jungle companions. One question, though ... where can I find out what bonus each one offers (energy, power, mana, less nothings etc)??

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 5, 17 10:21 AM
Yes, you can use the shortcuts; they'll help.

Even using these tips, it will still take several tries before you're finally successful. I admit to losing patience after 3 tries .. so I ponied up the 10 bush bucks and considered it a bargain

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 5, 17 6:56 AM
apples16951 wrote:I have got to get a spoiler here. Starting over again and again is making me seasick....Please, before I lose my lunch, what's the trick to winning?

I feel your pain. Some tips from another forum ... 1. un-equip your pet and mount then 2. equip your highest rated speed trinkets. Ready, set .. GO!! According to anecdotal reports, other players have had success after a few tries with these tips.

If you're still having trouble .. or, if you're like me and absolutely hate these race-type mini games, you can always go back and talk the the Red Man. He can be bought off for a few Bush Bucks (like, 10 )

Hope that helps!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 28, 17 9:31 AM
Yes, thank you. I hadn't needed to go fishing in a while so what a pleasant surprise to see the multiplier option. Nice

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 9, 17 6:31 AM
dinsb wrote:No problem connecting to the game, but when I click in BushWhacker2 Forums green button, I get the message "Safari Can't Connect to the Server" ("forums.bigfishgames dot com"). Same thing with Firefox.

Easy enough to access the forum either by typing in the URL or going through the BFG site, but that green button really should function.

I'm also having this same problem when clicking the green "Bush Wh*cker 2 Forums" button from the game itself ... but no difficulty connecting from other links.

I noticed the (green) link from the game is .. https://forums.bigfishgames etc etc .. whereas the other links are simply forums.bigfishgames etc. It's my understanding that "https" indicates a secured link. Looking at the url of this page as I'm typing right now, there's no https and the site information statement says "Not secure".

Not sure if that means anything or not, but thought I'd point it out just in case

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 20, 17 6:01 AM
ElsaStar96 wrote:Woohoo...we did it guys! So I collected the rewards but never actually received them. Anybody else not get theirs?
The reversed revolver appears in my sword inventory, but the worker zombie companion/pet is nowhere to be found (also checked my Ranch inventory, just in case) ... nor did I receive the awarded Bush Buck(s) or energy soda. Did all the usual reload game, clear cache etc etc etc. Nil, nuttin', nada ...

Uh Oh .. somebody goofed ... or maybe they were assaulted by a horde of developer zombies. Hmmmm

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 2, 17 5:52 AM
buggaboo3333 wrote:How many bush bucks does the red man take if you can't get thru the minigame?

I gave up trying to beat that < bleep > avalanche minigame for a few months. Then I discovered it costs 20 bush bucks to buy off the red man. Best 20 bb's I ever spent!

edit: gave up for a few weeks, not months! Sheeesh

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 30, 17 12:26 PM

Posted at the same time as dinsb01 .. great minds think alike

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 30, 17 12:24 PM
hello there!

You must have completed the 3rd puzzle in Field 3 of the Main Mine. This puzzle will reveal a bridge which heads south. Go down the bridge and then down the path to a section of track ending with what looks like a wall toward the left. It's not a wall .. it's a gate. Go left through the gate and there you are in Secret Bonus Area #39

Hope that helps

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 16 8:17 AM
dear friends and neighbours,

I'm taking an extended leave from RoM in order to complete my journalism degree . It's only part-time but the course load is very heavy! I've tried to make it work since the semester began, but afraid I've gone to sleep several times and unable to keep up with gifting and other responsibilities to my dear neighbours

I will be emptying my backpack over the next few days, so if there's something in particular that you want or need, let me know. Please feel free to remove me from your hoods, as I know how frustrating sleepers can be. No hard feelings . I will probably remove myself too, so don't be surprised to find a slew of gifts from Elvira .

Wishing everyone all the best, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and friendship over the last two years. You're the best

Anne

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 28, 16 5:38 PM
Add my congrats to India1435 for reaching this milestone .

Well done, and here's to the next century

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 26, 16 6:39 PM
oiuoiuoiu wrote:OMG, it's true, it's true! My neighbours helped with my sylphs AND my nymphs! Cool!

Wow. Just ... wow . Yes, it's true in my recent experience, at least for the final Ruby Split maze.

Is it true also for the Karstic Meadows and Underground Meadows mazes?

If so, this would be a *huge* change. Enough of a change, in fact, that previous haters (myself on the verge ) might reconsider about avoiding this offer.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 26, 16 3:13 PM
Vulcaness wrote:..... I'm in the Mazes now and the Sylphs and Nymphs are being fed by my neighbors as will the Golem be when I get there. ...

Is this now true that contributions from neighbours actually count toward feeding the Sylphs and Nymphs??

In every past occasion of this offer, you could put Sylphs and Nymphs up for your neighbours to feed and they got the xp and coins .. but due to a glitch, you had to feed these creatures completely yourself. Only the Golem would accept your neighbours' feedings.

It would be so awesome if this glitch had finally been fixed

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 24, 16 10:24 AM
Fantastic! Thanks again

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator