Posts created by DebbyM123

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Apr 6, 18 8:12 AM
Thanks, bfgMurrumbidgee and Fred_just_Fred. I am actually already playing Midnight Castle.

bfgMurrumbidgee, I will look at the Dark Tales series, at your list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 1:42 PM
mamarose1900, I misunderstood what Myhashen wrote. I got 3 of the 5 already.

Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 9:39 AM
That's what I thought, Myhashen. However, I collected the required 5 and it didn't show up in the Castle Challenge. Can you help me with that?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 3:36 AM
What are the chick enchanted eggs and where can they be found?

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 31, 18 5:51 AM
Thank you bfgMurrumbidgee!

I hope you learn soon about this. I really enjoy this game and was sad to see this error message.

Could you or the team suggest another game that is similar?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 9:18 PM
My friend code is 516614. Please add me. Thanks!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 3, 18 7:27 AM
bfgBeruna, on 2/28/18, you wrote: "that due to unforeseen circumstances, Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is no longer available." But you don't say what the unforeseen circumstances are. Can you please let us know?

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Feb 27, 18 6:55 PM
bfgIlinalta, it is now February 27th and nothing has been done yet. You guys also have not replied to our inquiries with a follow up message about this server error. As your loyal game players, I think it is only right that we be told what is going on.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Feb 27, 18 6:51 PM
bfgBeruna, on December 22nd you said that you've been made aware of this issue and the teams behind the game are currently investigating its cause.

However, it is now February 27th 2018, over 2 months after your comments, and nothing has been done. I too have played the game for a long time and now, I cannot play it. I am not asking for an update to the game, just to fix the server error.

What is going on? Please let us know.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 6, 18 8:20 PM
Some of my friends appear to have a film over their names and items. I can't access them because of this. What does this mean?

posted in Hidden Express on Sep 1, 17 7:11 PM
bfgIlinalta, just wanted to update you on my situation. I got a reply from the Tech Support Team with links. One link was about Game Crashing, Freezing or Blank Screen. One suggestion was to update the computer drivers. I did that and restarted my computer. Now, I can play the game from the Game Manager.

posted in Hidden Express on Aug 31, 17 6:05 PM
Thank you, bfgIlinalta, but reinstalling the game manager did not help at all. I put in a request for help with the Tech Support Team.

So I will continue to play it at the site.

posted in Hidden Express on Aug 28, 17 2:31 PM
bfgIlinalta , the interesting thing is that I can play it at your site but not through the games manager. No idea why but that is good enough for me. Thanks for your help.

posted in Hidden Express on Aug 23, 17 8:41 AM
My last message was on the 19th. That is 4 days ago. Why hasn't anyone responded to it?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 7:13 PM
dfkdkfl_1960, what do you mean by a ball hung over their castle? I left the marketplace at the person whose marketplace they told me that I couldn't access it without updating my game. I didn't see any ball hung over their castle. Anyway, and this is the interesting part, I want back into their marketplace and I was able to access it and all of the others. So this is probably just a bug. Please fix it.

Also, it doesn't make sense to me that I cannot access someone who didn't update the game's marketplace if they didn't update the game. AlexRaluca, did you check this with a moderator? or are you just guessing?

posted in Hidden Express on Aug 19, 17 6:36 PM
My bad... my message to sassybarb was meant for bfgIlinalta.

I still can't play the game. Will there be an update or will the game just magically start working?

posted in Hidden Express on Aug 17, 17 9:31 AM
I too am having a problem in that the game suddenly won't open at all... no messages at all.

My question is to sassybarb, will you let us know when the investigation is complete and the game is accessible once again?

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Aug 4, 17 7:05 PM
Just to let you know, julesyhedgehog, I got passed the board problem by using a walkthrough. I had a few things wrong on the board but so as not to ruin the game for anyone else, I will not mention what they were here.

Thanks for all your help.

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Aug 3, 17 6:48 PM
That's okay.

Actually, what I called a "Note from her notebook" under Deirdre is the driving ticket. All I need is to place the Chromatograph report from the mantle. (It came after I found the Ether in Alexei's trunk. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.) Where do I place it on the board? Wherever I place it seems to be wrong. That may be why the police chief keeps coming back saying that the information is not conclusive.

Also, I almost forgot this, one time when I went back and Nancy called either Bess or George to take over or one of them called her, there was a mention that Isopropyl Alcohol was used and Nancy says that we need to see who is stockpiling it. That may be the key. How do I find that out?

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Aug 2, 17 12:42 PM
I sent you a private message a couple of days ago. I didn't want to give everything away. But you didn't answer. So I will copy the message here. This way it is up you where you want to answer.

“Yes, the trunk had ether which I overlooked the first time.

Do I have to place the 3 items that were pieces of evidence under Nancy's name, under the others? What is the "Lab Report Pending" under Nancy's name? Is there a Lab Report that I am still waiting for? I can't remember what that would be.

Thanks for any help.”

I forgot to add that Nancy says that all the evidence is on the board but when the Police Chief comes by to check, he says the evidence is not right. What is not right? Can you help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator