Posts created by Treblemaker

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 20, 14 7:30 PM
I lost mine on Feb. 14, have received the same response twice (form letter saying they were working on it) but no resolution. The game started over, and will not even let me login to my FB account to try to access my original manor. I keep getting an error message which never happened before the crash. I am going to give it a few more days, then dump it if I don't get a response. My manor is Dukedom.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 1:59 PM
Game was working fine, I had sent gifts to neighbors and logged out for a few minutes. When I came back and reopened it, I got the beginning tutorial and my entire mansion was gone! Please, anyone, tell me what to do! I have been on the game for a couple of months and had made purchases a few weeks ago. Thanks for any ideas. Playing the mansion "Dukedom"

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 6, 14 6:46 AM
59, and I live at the Lake of the Ozarks in mid-Missouri . So glad to know that so many of my generation are playing! I thought there were only a few of us. My mid-twenties kids all like the game, too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator