Posts created by NyneZ

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 14 3:13 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Has anyone received a real response from CS about the connection issues? I haven't, and I am getting increasingly frustrated about the entire thing. Collecting extra eggs, and other items, yet can't share them since Friend's page will not connect, and does not update. My Wish field and Gift field remain blank, and nothing else is updating on the page either. CS appears to be ignoring the issues.

Hi all,

I've been emailing back and forth with Denise from cs and she's been instructing me on possible solutions to the connection issues but its been going on almost a week and still nothing i do solves the problem so i'm not sure what the next step will be yet tried a few things today to no avail but i'll keep trying what she tells me and hopefully something works soon....I'll let you know if something works.

Frustrated,
NyNeZ

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 14 4:28 PM
Hi chris 2 4

Thank you for the info, went and tried everything else and still had to contact support hopefully i can get back to the game soon well at least the wish list and gifts becuz i can still do all the other stuff.

Thanx again
NyNeZ

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 14 12:26 PM
Ok so i know it says "post your technical issues here only" but where do you go for actual help???? Or is this it and we just wait.....hmm

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 14 11:45 AM
Hi all

Really dont like having to be in this thread but it finally happened..UGH I am having the exact same problem as Valdy and dont know what to do????????

Any suggestions ????

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 14 10:41 AM
Hi all,

I have a puppy egg but I can't trade until tomorrow (already gifted 5 today).

I already have cat, puppy, griffin, pegasus, and phoenix. Will trade for any of the
others....

Thanks,
NyNeZ

Player ID 65454

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 14 10:15 AM
Thank You,

liz
clf
Iris Seline Wwolf
Moira
Marit
Penny
Dee

All your gifts are very much appreciated, I'll send gifts as soon as possible. Again my list is growing daily but I will keep track and return a gift when I can.

Thanx again,
NyneZ

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 14 3:12 PM
Thanx to all my friends for the awesome gifts!!!!!!

Hannah
Idjit
Erin
Penny
Dee
Judy
Lillian
mst21030j
Me
Jenny
Joyce
Yazu

As you can see my list is getting up there so please dont think I forgot about you, Ihave my list and am checking it off five times a day so it may take a day or two but I will return a gift if I have it. Thanks again I appreciate the help.

Your Friend,
NyneZ

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 14 7:33 AM
Hi floridawhite

does the new update say the same as the last one, fixes bugs and problems on the game manager cuz thats the only one i see?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 14 9:19 AM
Great job laying out the area and where to find things, a useful tool.

Thanx Alot

NyneZ

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 1:29 PM
Hi All,

I'd like to Thank Everyone for the gifts and also I'm working on returning gifts it just sucks that you can only do it five times a day and i'm over 300 friends so it takes a little to get to everyone...but I'm trying.

Also my friend ID is: 65454.

Thanx again all,
NyneZ

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator