Posts created by shenzie

starting over helps but it gets tiresome....this is not the way to play a game!

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Aug 30, 11 4:29 PM
does any one know what or where the epilogue is that is referred to when you win the last artifact? I couldn't find it.....

posted in Triazzle Island on Aug 24, 11 10:44 AM
I am also stuck on #57, "Trilinx of the Masters". A little help would be greatly appreciated. Especially since their is no hint offered.

posted in Crop Busters on Jul 7, 11 6:13 AM
I purchased the game and it was doing just fine until now. It moves so-o-o slow. and even when I click on an item to move it, nothing happens until I click on the space where I'm trying to move it to. Can you help me? It's no fun at this pace....

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 29, 10 9:26 AM
this game took my computer down twice. i really enjoyed it and finally worked through it but it is a dangerous game for your computer. and there is no rhyme or reason for it's idiosyncratic behavior. but my computer froze and then crashed.
be careful.

posted in Four Houses on Jul 21, 10 6:32 PM
Thanks megawalker and MaryLamb. I've heard nothing from the developer. I've been one tile away from getting through....
I'm going to try the numbers and see if that finally gets me through.

posted in Four Houses on Jul 16, 10 3:06 PM
I am sick and tired of trying to get through level 99. I've contacted the game's developers in hopes they will share a work through with me. This is the third game I've gotten from Big Fish that I have been unable to complete due to the 'challenge' of the last level. I enjoy a tough puzzle as well as most but I do not appreciate a game that is perversely impossible to finish. Seems to me such an unsatisfactory outcome undermines the desire to keep purchasing games.

If I get any traction on getting through level 99 I will share it here. And if anyone else makes any headway, please, please post it for us all.

posted in Jewels of Cleopatra on Mar 29, 10 1:55 PM
Omi52 -
I figured it out - finally. You have to beat the thief after the last room and get an artifact before the next tomb materializes. I've had to play against the thief more than a couple of times in the same tomb in order to progress to the next tomb. I just got stuck like you and went back to the last room and when I clicked on it the challenge from the thief came up again and I remembered I hadn't yet beat him. After finally getting past him, the next tomb materialized so I could click on it and proceed. Hope this is your problem because it's an easy fix.

posted in Way To Go! Bowling on Feb 13, 10 11:08 AM
the slowness of the bowling ball is not a technical problem. they warn you that the ball will be slow if you can't get it lined up instantly. however, their description of slow is beyond the pale unless you're an eight-year old. i would have loved to beta test this one...boy would they have had a boatload of feedback!

posted in Way To Go! Bowling on Feb 13, 10 8:12 AM
the speed of the ball is so slow you can't get a strike to save your life. this had lots of promise but either i'm game-play challenged or this is a dud.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 19, 09 5:52 AM
I'm having problems with the note parts - clues say it's hidden behind something but I've moved everything that's movable and still haven't found the final part. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Magic Vines on Aug 11, 09 6:04 AM
I love match-3 games and since you said you had SUPER match-3 games to play I was wondering if you'd share the names of the ones you found really good. I love the Rise of Atlantis, Atlantis Quest, Gold Fever and Realms of Gold. And I have a hard time finding ones that are comparable so if you would share the names of the ones you find really terrific I would appreciate it. Thank you. P.S. I never got through the last level of Magic Vines but I did finally complete Gold Fever.

posted in Magic Vines on Jun 18, 09 12:31 PM
I agree with both of you....I have played this so-o-o-o many times and can't get past the final level. I don't think there is a way - some dude is laughing his 'you-know-what' at all of us trying to get through the last screen. It almost soured me on gameplay. And I've run into the same problem with a game called Gold Fever.
I don't mind if the game designers make it hard but when it's impossible after over more than 100+ attempts I think the software firm needs to rethink it's design parameters.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator