Posts created by millsy

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 17 6:43 PM
THANK YOU for your kind wishes for my health,hope the antibiotics work,BE PROUD,and thanks for your answers

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 17 7:22 AM
i've been sick for more than half this latest challenge and am not going to be able to get Ivan or the last one,possibly not even Joan,will there be a way to get them and others i have missed out on in the past?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 6:53 PM
Just lost over 50 levels, can't remember my ID number

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 6:35 AM
can get into Christmas room,but can't get anything to work when i click on it,also can't get out unless i reboot my computer

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 26, 15 8:50 PM
Getting frustrated too,but damn it,i want to see how it ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 15 6:01 AM
for nearly an HOUR i went through hos and all of a sudden,the old problem of the game dropping out and ALL OF MY HOURS WORK-GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why did this happen after the problem was fixed sooooo long ago

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 15 7:30 AM
Hi,was up to 10 and lost it all,need friends,a405583,wish we could exchange with pc cause i'm level 61 on it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 6:00 AM
when I gifted some people,it showed I gave them something completely different to what I clicked!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 15 4:23 AM
sheep in office-New Zealand?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 15 11:16 PM
From a NSW player to QLD and NT be safe all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 15 5:06 AM
I AGREE!!!!!YEAH THE MODS,THE SPAM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID,YOU POOR THINGS FOR HAVING TO DEAL WITH IT.BOOOOOOOOOOOO TO THE IDIOTS WHO DO IT!! ( FOR THE SPAMMERS)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 15 4:34 AM
you need to go to elven forest,through the archway,then through doorway in the big tree.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 15 5:22 AM
Hope every Aussie had a great day!!!!Here in Taree N.S.W,we had rain but some heat as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 14 5:59 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FELLOW AUSSIES AND THE REST OF THE WORLD AS IT COMES AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 24, 14 5:57 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW AUSSIES AND THE REST OF THE WORLD AS IT COMES AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 14 7:07 PM
Hi,RHONDA 269891 here,I have 1 FLAP-EARRED PUPPY,2 SNOWMAN,3 YETI,3 PENGUIN,4 REINDEER and 6 LITTLE WHITE BEARS to give if anyone needs them

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 14 5:23 AM
I think I've seen new eggs when I craft things and am waiting for my rewards,but that is the only place in my game I've seen them.Hope this helps

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 14 1:44 AM
GAME APP STOPPED WORKING AND I LOST 2 EARNED GEMS AND 50 GEMS I HAD JUST BOUGHT,NOT HAPPY

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 14 4:24 PM
N.S.W Australia here,this is an international game isn't it?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 7:13 AM
I found that if I pressed continue and went to "settings" and clicked on "FULL SCREEN",I can play the game with the new quests.Hope this helps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator