Posts created by Cuilapan01

posted in Farm Up on Mar 15, 14 12:06 AM
Isn't the sawmill also needed to get grandpa? Will he stay if you sell the sawmill?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 15, 14 12:03 AM
Are you missing sheep in that pen, because you might have an invisible sheep. Just click where the sheep normally stand to be sheered and if you have an invisible animal that will solve the problem.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 14, 14 11:59 PM
There are several products you make in your factories that as for one thing but actually use another. Just check the pictures and that will tell you what to use.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 14, 14 11:57 PM
I have but there is nothing extra. I made sure to check this morning when I started the game. I made sure I was making flour when I was sleeping. So since I have 4 bakeries I should have had 4 bags of flour. When I collected this morning I only got 2 bags of flour and nothing else was added to my total of bakery goodies.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 14, 14 12:15 PM
Anyone else missing bags of flour?

I have noticed several times now that when my bakeries have ground flour and I collect them they do not go to my barn. They seem to disappear into thin air. Is this another glitch or am I missing something?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 14, 14 8:41 AM
If you harvest you only get the 1 coin. Only when you go to your barn and sell the items you have harvested will you get the big bucks.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 12, 14 7:32 AM
Yes there are certainly people who play Farm Up who are not from the States. I for example am from the Netherlands.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 10, 14 7:30 AM
ouch, Sjaani. You would think we learn from our mistakes, but somehow we don't.

I don't want to restart. I had to restart the game when my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I am finally on a higher level than I was. I want to play on, but I am more carefull about cashing in things that can give me gold.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 9, 14 8:41 PM
If it is Easter I am hoping they are planning another update to come shortly after that. I don't mind Cupid that much, but I don't know how I will react to an Easter Bunny hopping around my scree for months.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 9, 14 11:58 AM
I did it again. I just bought 10 hours of unlimited energy. I wanted to exchange some gems for energy so I could prepare my farm for the night as I am going to bed in a couple of minutes. (almost 8 pm local time and I have to get up at 3:30 am to go to work). My touchpad on my laptop had other ideas and clicked on the 10 hours unlimited energy. Unfortunately I had enough gold to do that. I don't mind the 10 hours but I wish it happened at another time. A time I could have spent playing instead of getting some hard needed sleep.

Really need to write to **** to see if they can't make us a are you sure button.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 8, 14 2:42 AM
It might not be so in your game, but I have gone two hours while playing with unlimited energy without even 1 arrow showing up. My land was clear of debri because every time something showed up I would clear it right away. I had 76 arrows in storage. I exchanged them and then I got like 10-20 showing up in the next 2minutes.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 7, 14 7:36 AM
I also noticed that if I have 70+ arrows in storage they don't appear that often even if my land is clear from debri. When I exchange my arrows I get a lot in a short time.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 6, 14 10:49 PM
You're welcome. If the people aren't blocked and the entrance to the pens isn't blocked I am afraid you have a glitch. I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 6, 14 11:58 AM
Have you checked if grandma or husband are stuck behind fences or something? I once had that happen to me with Jenny and I discovered I had her blocked behind some fences on the other side of the farm. I had her literally fenced in. Once I removed a fence she was free to go where I wanted her to go.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 6, 14 5:48 AM
I think it is a glitch. I have used collections several times to level up and I have always gotten my just rewards.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 5, 14 6:59 PM
My Cupid sat on one the arrows too. In fact it has happened multiple times. But you can get that one. Just move your pointer very slowly over Cupid. There is a very very small spot where your pointer is on the arrow and not cupid. You just have to figure out where it is. I have gotten that arrow. So I know it can be done.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 5, 14 10:22 AM
I can't see anything blocking grandma either. But I can only see her direct vicinity. Maybe the entrance of the pen you want her to go to is blocked in some way. can you send a picture of that too?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 5, 14 5:42 AM
I have made similar mistakes where I bought the speed up thingy for buildings which I didn't want. I would love a are you sure button.

I would also love a button where I could type the amount of an item I want to sell or trade in in the case of gems. I plant a lot of turnips for silver but I hardly ever want to sell them all because I want to keep some in reserve. I always have to click numerous times to get to the amount I want to sell.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 4, 14 11:02 AM
Thank you cutekids. I read the first post in this discussion and the other one this member has posted and was disgusted. I wanted to respond but didn't know how and I loved your answer.
Yes many of us have had trouble. Me included. I first discovered this game in December and started playing it and then when I had reached level 35 at the end of January my computer crashed. I have since learned that this may have been because of the game. I just bought a new computer ( a newer and better one) and started to play the game again. Because of the knowledge I had gained the first time I went through the levels faster and even though I had less time to play I have reached level 36 earlier this evening. I have had problems even on my new computer such as the invisible animals. However since the Valentine update none of my animals have gone missing. So that is proof that they are working on the problems. But keep in mind the multitude of different systems this game is being played on and what works for one system may not work for another. Also with so many people playing the game it is hard to please everyone.
However all that is no reason to stir up trouble and poisoning this forum with hateful messages.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 3, 14 8:57 AM
I haven't found any other uses. I think there solely for exchanging them for more energy and that's what I use them for.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator