Posts created by nettieloves_cats

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 17 9:31 AM
I broke and burned the book and now I can't go any further! I have not played a game such as this before! Unable to navigate and constantly getting stuck on where to go and what to do next. I'm so frustrated right now that I have to quit and come back and hopefully by then there's someone out there in Big Fish Game world that can help me to finish this game. I'm glad I got it on a special deal because I would request a refund!

What does that mean changed your profile? Do I have to start all over? Where do I change my profile?

I too am stuck because the game froze where the girl is stuck in the chair. I've purchased and really enjoyed the series but when something like this happens it's very disappointing. All of my software is updated and there's really no reason this should be happening at least from my computer I read one of the posts that said they changed their profile and had no more problems. What does that mean? Do I have to start the entire game over again and if so what's the point?

Playing the HOP in the lake trying to get the intricate box but can't find the place the ball and chain has to go! Someone please help me.......

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it went directly to where it froze and still is froze....what now besides having to start from the beginning!

I cant believe I've come this far and the game froze! this is unreal! No matter what I have to play the game over with the update fix or to uninstall and reinstall. this is the kind of thing that takes all the excitement out of playing a game.....I am so disappointed!

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga on Jan 30, 15 11:56 AM
This is the most un-nerving game I ever played! It's listed under hidden object and yet there are no HOPs, the hint just tells you there's nothing to do in that area or every stone has been turned so when I get stuck I end up going in circles! even the game walkthrough is of no help! Now I finally got all the mystic energy I can't use it because I can't seem to locate the spearhead or the mining cart to put the wheel on! I have kept the game installed and I keep going back hoping to be able to finish it but I've had just about enough! the best thing about this game was the special effects, the art and the music! I will now uninstall it and wish others that have purchased it the very best of luck!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Jan 13, 15 10:58 AM
cant get what I need to continue until I hatch the chick in the HOS at the beginning of the game....please direct me on how to get the lamp lit...the walkthrough explains nothing...no help at all!

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 9:24 AM
I JUST READ THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM! THE RUST REMOVER DISAPPEARED AFTER USING IT THE TRAILOR DOOR NOW WHAT DO I DO? HAS ANYONE ELSE FIGURED OUT HOW THIS WORKS? THIS JUST TOOK ALL THE FUN OUT OF THIS GAME!

Still no help with the green candle! this is so disappointing. this game is just sitting here on my computer because I can't finish it. I've tried everything and either something is wrong with the game or I did something out of sequence and now I can't use the growth spell on the twigs...what a bummer if I have to go through the entire game again besides it's no fun having to play the same game twice!!!can't anyone out in Big Fish land help with this problem because I'm very discouraged right now!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 14 10:06 AM
what is going on with these green candles. as per instruction I tried to use the growth spell on the twigs and the game does not allow it! what now?

I retrieved the blue candles but even with reading input from others I still can't get the green candles! I see a huge pile of twigs outside the little house but it doesn't give me the option to use the growth spell on them. As per the diagram I lit the first set of candles and can't go any further. Am I missing a crucial step in this process with the twigs, mushrooms and candles? It's very aggravating that this happens in the bonus play! I'm so glad it didn't happen during the main game!

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 16, 14 11:49 AM
Wow! I usually play all collectors edition games with the exception of the free games I earn. I really enjoyed this game really! The graphics were excellent and so was the story line. I'm glad I had the day off and was able to finish this game ! A collectors edition with all the extras would be excellent!

I really enjoyed everything about this game! I had no tech issues or any other type of issue while playing this game. I had so much fun that I hated to stop playing to go to work and couldn't wait to get out of work to play it. I'm currently playing the extra content of the game and I'm going to hate it to be over! Thanks for a great game!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 14 4:29 PM
This is terrible! The hint button and skip button don't work I played around with this game for over an hour and got nowhere and now I can't finish the game. what is happening here. I am very disappointed and wish I could get a refund!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 14 7:51 AM
I was very disappointed! I downloaded the trial and uninstalled it after playing for less than 5 minutes. I was so looking forward to another Puppetshow game because I've purchased and played them all with the exception of this one. I'm so very glad to be able to try a game before purchasing it!

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 7:42 AM
OMG!! So many gamers stuck in the cavern on the orbs!!!! The walkthrough tells me nothing and what it says is light the orbs all at the same time....wow how fast must we be to do that! Really enjoyed the entire game and now to be stuck is a real let down....please someone out there help all of us with the orbs!!!!!

This in my opinion was one of the best games I've played since becoming a member of Big Fish! The graphics were spectacular and everything seemed to flow right into place as I went through. I got stumped a few times but soon figured it out by just trying a few different things. The puzzles were awesome too! In short it is just a great game and would totally give it a five star review!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 27, 14 7:43 AM
When I downloaded the trial I had some issues with the cursor and moving around within the game was too slow. I waited for a week or two and then purchased the game and I'm so glad I did. With all the tech issues solved the game was a lot of fun and I'm now hoping a longer version is in the works!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 19, 14 8:50 AM
I thought this was such a great game when I downloaded the trial until I actually started playing it! It takes a long time to get from one place to another and the cursor has a mind of its own. It is not any issue with my computer because none of the other games I downloaded and or purchased have this problem. it's too bad because of these problems I will not be purchasing this game and during the short time I did play I did enjoy it......what a shame!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator