Posts created by aleutcia

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 3:11 PM
Thanks for the info!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:11 AM
Can someone tell me how often Castle challenges happen? Are they only associated to the seasonal events? How often do the Mini Events happen?

Thanks, EquusWizard

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 3:08 PM
NYCgamer wrote: So it is nice to have something that is more of a throwback to the older games that I did enjoy. Especially since there seem to be so few TM games these days. And because the Diner Dash games are slowly disappearing with new operating systems. I wish they'd make a new one that wasn't the pay as you go version they have for tablets and phones. And I sincerely wish this craze for hidden object games would pass.
I completely agree!!!! I love the older style games and they are so few and far between now. I am so glad to see this new Katy and Bob game. I will be adding it to the one I already have, Katy and Bob - Way Back Home.

posted in Hotel Dracula on Aug 5, 17 4:28 PM
I think it is just an added difficulty to the game so that the game isn't so straight forward and boring or easy. If you forget to send them away, it will block your progress and make things harder for you.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Apr 8, 17 5:51 PM
Just keep buying plants and decorations,,,,,the more expensive, the better. In order to get more expensive decorations, you need to level up.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 10, 17 4:15 PM
Valdy wrote:Although most of the new designs are recognisable, some are not, and some are very similar so that you have to guess which is which. And to be honest, there was nothing wrong with the design we had before, so personally, I wouldn't mind getting the old design back.
YES! YES! YES!! Please bring back the old designs!!! Feel like I am playing a kid's game with these new graphics. NOT in favor of the new look.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 9, 17 4:00 PM
About the graphics update.......I like the new look of the lanterns scattered around, as they are bright and cheery in color and shape , but HATE the new look of the items for the juicer and cauldron. They are so cartoony looking and are a drastic contrast to the other artwork that still exists. Not digging it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 3, 17 2:43 PM
aleutcia wrote:
silver_hawk wrote:
aleutcia wrote:One thing that is driving me NUTS is.........So often when I go to drag an item to a box to be produced, somehow it then uses my pearls to finish it at the same time!!! I don't have many pearls to begin with and now I just paid the tower $250 to get a page and a basket and it automatically took 12 pearls instantly. I had NO intention of using pearls, but yet there they went. Frustrating!!!!

aleutcia,

Do Not drag the item into the box(es). Drag the item from the menu straight down then over to the actual production machine. You will lose a whole lot less pearls that way if any at all.

Once I realized that I didn't have to fill the boxes but keep dragging items to the production station I haven't lost a pearl since.
OYE VEY!! It just happened again!!
But now I see your advice, I will certainly give it a try. Thanks for the help.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 2, 17 3:18 PM
One thing that is driving me NUTS is.........So often when I go to drag an item to a box to be produced, somehow it then uses my pearls to finish it at the same time!!! I don't have many pearls to begin with and now I just paid the tower $250 to get a page and a basket and it automatically took 12 pearls instantly. I had NO intention of using pearls, but yet there they went. Frustrating!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 17 2:01 PM
For the third time now on different days, my game has frozen up with the message "please wait" after I have tried to remove an item from my wish list.
Sometimes I can change items on the wish list with no issue, but on occasion when I hit the small red X to remove an item, the game displays the message -please wait- and remains there frozen.
Not sure if this is happening to others or not.

posted in Chocolatier on Jan 27, 17 5:45 PM
I would be so interested in this format of a game, and so would a lot of other players!
So many people have complained that this series has not continued. Check the other forums for Chocolatier 2 and Chocolatier 3. You might want to post there as well.
These aren't new games, so people don't go to the forums often, but these games have a loyal following. Good luck to you!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 2, 17 8:21 PM
JulezyGem wrote:I prefer the sleigh to the fireplace. Mine is stuck in a corner but looks so out of place. Would have been nice to be able to stick it in one of the islanders houses but ofc thats not possible sadly
I have mine sitting up against a house with 2 rocking chairs beside it. The fireplace and the chairs are the same size ratio, so it looks great. When I reach a high enough level to get the bookshelf, I will put that with them.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 31, 16 1:17 PM
mamacass14 wrote:Dearest friends and followers,

I play as Tutu in Sunken Secrets. Last night when I when to play this lovely game, it froze on me when it tried to download. (Yes Mods, I have sent a report to customer service). I have uninstall/reinstall both game manager and game to no avail. I am down and hopefully not out and will be back shortly.

To fellow players that this has happened in these last weeks have you been helped with the restoration of the game yet?

Have fun all.
mamacass14
Thanks for the heads up. I am sorry to hear about your bad luck, hopefully all will be restored for you.
I actually tried to visit you today and got locked out. Now I have a sticky note to remind me who not to visit. Unfortunately your name is on it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 29, 16 7:44 PM
silver_hawk wrote:When I started playing Sunken Secrets I always had problems using the slider in the market place. I found that using my scroll wheel on my mouse to move left and right did not cause any problems. So I only use my mouse wheel to see more of the baskets in friends markets. Scroll down to move right, scroll up to move left.
Thanks for the tip. This just happened to me. I will use the wheel from now on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 10:01 AM
Thanks DeeJay for your help.

Unfortunately my problem was that I would go in to the spring room and do Just John's HOS, but then was unable to do any other friend's rooms. When I tried, a pop-up would say that I had already done their room when I had not. I only downloaded the SE yesterday, so I haven't done ANY friends' rooms yet.

I opted to uninstall and reinstall the game and that seems to have helped. There is still a glitch, but at least I can do all my friends' rooms now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 4:34 PM
Had a question about the spring room...........From reading several different spring room posts, it looks like you are able to play the HOS in all of your friends' rooms as long as they have opened the room. If that is the case, I am confused, because every time I try to play in my friends' rooms, it reads that I need to come back tomorrow even though I haven't played in any of my friends rooms. Are you only able to play the HOS once a day period?

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Mar 30, 16 3:32 PM
I actually just found this game and I am not sure how I missed it! I do enjoy it and used a game club credit for it after playing the demo. I am so thankful to have found something like this because these are my favorite type of games.
It is similar to my other favorites like:
Wandering Willows
World of Zellions
Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold
Hero of the Kingdom I & II

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Mar 28, 16 4:49 PM
This is a great game and unfortunately they don't make this type anymore. The TM games they make now are just cookie cutter versions of the same resource gathering games.

This has been a definite go-to game for me, I have replayed it several times and also wish that there would be a sequel. Sigh............

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 26, 16 2:41 PM
You will find the pebbles next to nests, but there is also 2 spots where the crows are flying with no nest nearby. Those pebbles will be randomly on the ground under where those crows were.

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 26, 16 2:39 PM
I really doubt there will be another Totem Tribe, but........there is a bright spot! There is an extended version of this game called Totem Tribe Gold. It has all the same islands as this version, but it also has many more islands and many more puzzles!! Give it a try!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator