Posts created by PetraN54

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 9:30 AM
Thank you all for the wonderful experiences on this forum. I didn't find this until I was well along in my game. I believe it was the first time we had to wait for the first update so we could continue our journey. I also have had bad experiences on other forums, so it took a while before I actually made a post here. Everyone has been very kind and helpful, I will miss this forum very much.

Thank you to the Mods for their help and kindness also. The tech support has been very helpful when I have experienced any problems. Like the time Windows had an upgrade and I could no longer play my game. I was panicked that I had lost everything, but tech support had the answer to get my game back. Oh, it was a simple fix too, of course.

I hope I have made friends here, I know many of you have helped me so many times. I am sad to see this all end, I hope to see you at the other forums that are being started.

I will forever be a minnow here, and that's ok. I believe I still have so much to learn. Maybe I can help some too.

Good bye BFG forums. I think I will still visit from time to time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 9:11 AM
PetraN54 wrote:
__TJ__ wrote:For those interested that have never seen the elusive pets more difficult to obtain not listed in crafts & rare to spy in your friends room. There is a post in Delphi w/ screen shots of the Moose, WoodPecker, & Even the now discontinued pet Champion. For all those overly curious peeps like myself enjoy!

Which post are those in TJ? I'm still learning how to navigate over there. ^_^

I found it, thanks for the info TJ.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 8:57 AM
__TJ__ wrote:For those interested that have never seen the elusive pets more difficult to obtain not listed in crafts & rare to spy in your friends room. There is a post in Delphi w/ screen shots of the Moose, WoodPecker, & Even the now discontinued pet Champion. For all those overly curious peeps like myself enjoy!

Which post are those in TJ? I'm still learning how to navigate over there. ^_^

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 7:54 PM
Went pretty fast, one full round and then to the castle and got them all. I was very happy for that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 7:52 PM
I think you need another bump. ^_^

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 7:48 PM
Same name PetraN54, game name too. Getting use to Delphi, I think I will like it better than FB.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 1:40 PM
There are some really good ideas here. I love GulfCoastGuppy's idea of a stable. Maybe the Unicorn would come back and visit.

I also like Desertdruid's idea of a Renaissance Festival.

And Howdah's Alice in Wonderland being added to Fairy Forest is a great idea.

Lots of great ideas here!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 7:38 PM
That took me almost two spins around all of the rooms!! Haha

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 6:47 AM
I made it to 2 million thanks to the SE!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 6:47 AM
Shawkn wrote:I think they used Scorpio because it is so close to scorpion, which is another HOS item. Scorpio can be confused with scorpion if you look at the written list of items to find. I know it's happened to me.

I think you may be right. I noticed that I do the same thing with that one and others if I don't pay attention.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 6:38 AM
HennyMarie wrote:
PetraN54 wrote:My rooms don't act like that. I only go into the rooms once a day, to gift. And every few times, the order has changed. My sister is one of my friends and sometimes she is the second one on the list, and sometimes she is in the last group.

Thats is because you gift your sister.. then she mooves to the last page in friendslist and in privat room list.. happens all 3 times of gisting.. up to 15 friends a day, for players who gift maximum.

I thought we were talking about spring room 2. So I am confused.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 6:53 PM
I got mine about 2 months ago. But it took me a long time to do it. He is a cutie though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 6:51 PM
Done, I wish they were all that easy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 8:02 AM
My rooms don't act like that. I only go into the rooms once a day, to gift. And every few times, the order has changed. My sister is one of my friends and sometimes she is the second one on the list, and sometimes she is in the last group.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 7:57 AM
Use this down time to gather coins and supplies. We always need more coins when the update comes!

Have fun Storming the Castle!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:32 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have also confirmed that there seems to be trouble accessing the server at the moment and am bringing this to the attention of the appropriate teams. As soon as we receive further information, we'll be sure to follow up to update our players affected by this. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Thank you so much for the info! ^_^

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:31 PM
Lola51 wrote:I'm in the Portland Or area and am unable to connect to server also. Hope this doesn't last long.

Tri-Cities WA here....Hello neighbor!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:30 PM
Yep, there are a few of us having the same problem. I wonder if MC went down.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:27 PM
I just posted in the tech problems thread asking if MC was having any issues. I was trying to gift also.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:26 PM
I am trying to open my game and I keep getting an error message about connecting to the server. Is MC having issues right now?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator