Posts created by Yellow_Eye

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 20, 18 4:08 PM
Buy eggs, until you have a silky and spined shark.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 14, 18 9:57 AM
SPOILER: Make a chart yourself. I'll give you one hint. All you need to breed any fish you want is a Silky Spotanus, a Spined Spotanus, a Silky Shark and a Spined Shark. (Highlight the spoiler text by selecting it.)

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 6, 18 9:04 AM
Yes, you can go on endlessly I suppose. I played until I had all 441 species discovered. Nothing left but rebreed the real pretty ones I suppose.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 1, 18 2:50 PM
Finished hunting for magic fish at day 5, 315 species found. I used one spoiler, the one about the golden guppy, as I hate waiting because of lack of money. :-)

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 29, 18 4:49 AM
Exiting the game while running by Escape works for me. (Win 10). But if I pause the game before exiting it doesn't. I had to close it by pushing the windows button and close the screen. So I can manage, but it isn't great.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 28, 18 1:13 PM
Hello! I'm also very pleased to see a Fish Tycoon 2.
However I couldn't find a way to have multiple profiles, nor ways to set speed and difficulty. That is a bummer.
I hope they will add a decent menu including those and also the exit button. Escape works, but can't say it's elegant.

posted in Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders on Dec 10, 14 10:14 AM
I just finished this one with 3 stars on all levels and am very satisfied. Unlike Fort Defense, which is very similar, it has no bugs that I noticed and to me it seems better balanced, I never managed to completely finish FD.
It's good value as I didn't manage to finish it in a week, which is about as long as any game lasts me. I reckon it will be replayable soon, as most of these games are, you never really remember everything for a long time.
It's not possible to purchase all upgrades, so you have to make choices, which is nice. For me it worked best to try to finish each level first on easy, normal and then hard, before moving on to the next. But I reckon other ways of playing would be just as good.
One of my best buys sofar!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 23, 14 7:40 AM
Hi!
I can't remember to what level I exactly made it, but today I logged in and lost all progress. Not a big deal, as I don't mind replaying it now, but it would be a nuissance if this would happen again. Any idea what went wrong here?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 26, 14 10:17 AM
Another Wubbox?

When are singing classes for monsters going to be introduced? Then I might think of getting him. Can't see the point right now.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 16, 14 4:25 PM
Yes, clicking things is quite impossible at the edges. I hope you can make devs fix it. I did buy the game, as I liked 1,2 and 3 a lot.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator