Posts created by memagirl

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 14 10:21 AM
Be back after christmas

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 14 7:31 AM
Please don't leave the furom complety, I for 1 read your post and find them helpful and encourging .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 14 7:27 AM
Hope to see you back soon/

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 14 5:20 PM
my game manager is not showing update in cue. how do you update it,

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 14 10:59 PM
Thank you ed. i could not see where it went.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 14 3:01 PM
I am on Level 42 and have the second part for the dragon. This part looks like the tail but i can't get it to connect . Can someone help me

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 14 11:19 AM
I totaly agree with bedazzles, I started out playing this game several hours a day for 6 months then got to where I didn't even want to play at all now I play it only when i want to and it's fun again

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 14 9:03 PM
I am not quieting the game just taking a break. will let every one know when i am coming back. thinks for all your help

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 11:36 AM
Thank you all got it

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 11:33 AM
I'm with you guppies56. Istarted playing this game back in Feb 2014 it was fun and grapics were and still are great , but the same o same is getting tiring .

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 11:09 AM
Can someone tell me how to get back to first page of furom from messages with out useing the back arrow

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 5, 14 1:26 PM
how do you use this to open area in forgotten glen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 14 7:09 AM
Shirleygames I am on level 34 for 2 reasons. When I can't sleep at night I play this game and others, so when a update comes out I usely have most of the things to complete the quest. I also like to give as many high end gifts that i can to help others.
I don't care if I'm last in top list only in 6th. place because thats the way the game is.

happy gaming Etta

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 7:33 AM
I think it would be nice if we could send 2 special gift boxes a day with 4 items in it

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 12:22 PM
Player Marley usa is quiting the game. This was a second game for etta . I don't like having 2 games going so I am deleting this one code 234840

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 8:53 AM
I agree with Silver_Hawk NO auction please.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 8:49 AM
Fishpole, I think all MC players get tired of playing the HOS over and over and have to take a break in some way.

I have played the HOS 25,876 times. Been played 126 days.
Some days I just play the daily quest, send gifts, air ship, and dice game. I also like the wheel. If i have good things on the wheel i play it all i can that day. then gift out what i won.

So take sometime and come back to us in the castle. See you soon
Etta

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 9:24 AM
I am having a good day on furtune wheel today have won
diamonds - 5
jackpot -2
hippo"s egg -6- all gone to new homes
almighty luck -5
so if any one any of this PM me and i'll send tomorrow please includ your player code in the pm.

pc players

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 1:55 PM

Could you please add some of the new areas to the daily quest?
Like the town

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 8:50 AM
Thank you Shirleygames

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator