Posts created by reader64

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 19, 15 6:32 PM
Thanks to all who contributed and complied the data for PD. The forum came through as a great time saver it's it's 9:30 pm EST and this is the first chance I've had to get to the computer. Day wasn't a total waste tho - spent Pirate Day at the Renascence Faire. (sp)?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 25, 15 5:46 PM
Lol. I enjoy reading the forum. I enjoyed the rant. "Hunt & peck", that is what it is like sometimes. I also like that, this update is long term. Been working on it since It started in January. Finally down to the last piece of the throne. I was tiring of searching cities (and modes), just came here to see if the "last piece" issue, was mine alone or if I had company. Joy to all who persevere in playing the game. Many thanks to all who post in the forum

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 28, 15 8:42 AM
Adding my prayers for Rebecca and will get my prayer warriors involved too. Keep the faith!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 11, 15 12:20 PM
In Teodi's there is one piece of the blueprint in each mini game and 2 in 18. there is a grid map somewhere here in the forum. By looking a the blueprint in the museum gallery, you'll be able to see which pieces you are missing.

About the building materials-they drop randomly, just have to keep playing

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 11, 15 10:48 AM
Thanks to all who post and keep detailed notes. Makes playing more enjoyable when you have guidance. Again Thank You all

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 6:45 PM
Interesting info

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 6:39 PM
Not clear what you are doing in the gallery office. Sorry can't help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 1:14 PM
my mistake- they are showing in the quest as 2/3. Probably just didn't notice it last night. Eyes too tired from playing the game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 1:11 PM
Are all the rings to be found in Egypt? I have found 2, but no luck (yet) w/ the 3rd one. Was just wondering. Also found a "mysterious machine part" in Antarctica. I don't have a quest for this yet. Does anyone know which building this goes to?
One more question-Is there a location where the rings and other item are so we can see how many parts of the quest we have? They aren't showing as progress in the quest itself.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 1:07 PM
Had that issue too. There is also a glitch with a magnifying glass. Have been avoiding the boat builder because of this

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 7:32 PM
I got a white screen today, first time in a long time. I just closed the game and reopened it. It resolved.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 7:31 PM
Got a white screen today, first time in a very long time. All I did was close and reopen the game. It resolved.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 7:11 PM
Lol

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 5, 15 1:58 PM
As far as I know, the grids for the various blueprints are accurate. The general consensus seems to be keep playing, it will drop. I examined my missing piece and realized I was playing for the wrong piece, so you can double check that and/or keep on keeping on

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 15 7:22 PM
I've just unlocked the mini scenes in the Michigan Boat Builder. In the tool cupboard the magnifier comes up, but can not click on it. Also outside, at the back door, a blank box comes up for the violin.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 15 9:47 AM
I'll add my thanks to Monica and all who post. It is reassuring to know the blueprints are there. I'll keep play Teodi's till I get them all

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 15 6:50 PM
Yes! Thank you to all of you who share what you have learned in tricky areas. The support in the forum is great

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 15 6:37 PM
mammamia21099 wrote:That's a great idea Wulfruna! I'll have to check out the museum and see where mine is missing from. I can't get in now because I chose an upgrade that started at over 120 hours. I think I have 2 more days until I can get back in.

FYI You haven't finished the quest yet so you can get into the museum via Teodi's quest to assemble the blueprint. It will take you to the book.

I'm still looking for 5 pieces so can't help much. No mini came has given 2 pieces yet.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 15 6:33 PM
Thanks for the info. It came at a good time.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 15 6:20 PM
Yes, but it seems random. I just played 1b and got the G W Carver stamp. Next time, who knows?
#7-mythical cameo drops infrequently.
#'s 4 & 10 also are inconsistent.
Off hand I don't recall about the others.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator