Posts created by chris_2_4

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 16 11:17 AM
I just stopped in to see if there had been any change as it is months since I played the game. I see BF are the same as always; ignore the players and do what they want. So, no point in me opening the game again. Might as well delete it from my computer. Bye to all you nice players who have persevered with this and tried to get the game fixed to the pleasant time passer it was. RIP MC

posted in Farmerama on May 26, 16 12:54 AM
Thanks for getting it fixed at last - now, what about what we lost? Not only have crops been turned into weeds, so we lost the harvests, the seeds we planted have been lost too. Also we are allowed 20 gifts per day max - what about all those that have been sent over the last few days? They are lost in the ether? In fact, I just logged in and see no daily gifts at all: I know one of my neighbours sent me a CAC each day for 4 days before realising I was MIA; where have these things gone and will we and/or the givers be compensated for them?
As for the event that this crash interrupted: will BF organise something with BP so we can complete what we had started?
I know the answer to all of these questions will probably be "no; tough!" but somebody had to ask

posted in Farmerama on May 25, 16 10:19 AM
Could you (mods) explain what the problem is? I don't understand how there can be an issue: it is not like this is your game so there is some complex coding to be done - you are a gateway, so all you do is provide some kind of link. If one door is broken for some weird reason, surely you can easily open another (BF I mean, not you kind mods)

posted in Farmerama on May 24, 16 4:14 AM
Still no game; and what will happen to our games after all this time? Each day you miss counts against you and eventually you lose all your neighbours! And that is not to mention the daily login bonuses we are losing, and the fact our crops (I had my fields filled with long grow crops!) which will have turned into weeds now. Will our swans and otters and chickens etc be drowned in their toilets? Will there be any compensation for the loss of progress, the missed events and the possibility that after so long the farms may even have been deleted?

From past experience, I would hazard the guess that nothing will be done for us, and no so-operation will take place between BF and BP. as is evidenced by the cinema, forum access and purchasing fubar.

Just tell us BF, do you intend to actually get this fixed and some assistance with the things that have been lost given, or are you just messing us around, again?

posted in Farmerama on May 23, 16 2:05 AM
Half way through Monday, and the game is still inaccessible. Can we at least have an update on what has happened and what, if anything, is being done?

posted in Farmerama on May 21, 16 6:19 AM
tinni wrote:I doubt they will look at it till Monday, I have never known Bigfish to work over the weekend.

I am upset because I have all the breedings set up to take advantage of the baby boom and all the power feed will go to waste, and also the chance to win that cloud row.

Sigh.

Bf work over the weekends? Damn, I have never known them to work at all - just look at the MM forum and see how they ignore their customers. This could be BF just killing off farmerarma completely. I will give it till the end of the day, then just go to BP and create a new farm start from scratch

posted in Farmerama on May 21, 16 6:17 AM
I can't get in either; I believe the BP members still can, so this looks like another sabotage by BF. I am seriously considering just dropping this farm and going through the direct portal at BP, because BF don't give a damn.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 16 2:42 PM
Yet another update, and yet again the hatred of the defilement of the HOS is ignored; I guess that is the final nail in the coffin. Time to pack the bags and leave the castle (can't help thinking that is what they have been aiming for all along)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 16 6:16 AM
All this time, all these complaints and still nothing has been done; I just went through 8 scenes and received 1 item; the rest were small change and the stupid crystals. what is the point in playing this game now? Are the devs trying to make everybody quit? (I have noticed 3 of my friends have not had anything on their wish lists for several weeks now: guess they went Soon to follow

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 6:50 AM
I have just lost the will to play; went in today, checked the daily quest, did the first (search crypt and armour) received coins and shards; the second, search 2 HOS, 1 item two coins and shards (the item, only because it was part of an adjoining quest, methinks)
Went back to the in and logged off. Dispirited. Will probably delete the game and go back to downloading usual HOS games

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 6:39 AM
Couldn't agree more Apollo; getting 15 coins or a shard - when there is already a part of the game for getting these - instead of an inventory item (even the useless ones we get all too often, like the Harpy feather!) just ruins the game even more than all the other things (like not being able to select what you get when you do a random HOS or ZZ( which people have complained about for an age and a half; but the devs and the money men don't care about our enjoyment - they want people to have to spend real money, more and more, on items they can't find. For me this is probably the final nail. I have been going off the game for a while now, and this is probably the one that will make me give up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 6:34 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
chris_2_4 wrote:I don't know about anybody else, but I don't like the new update effect on the HOSs - I do them to collect items for quests and crafting etc; getting crystals and coins from them is more than annoying. If I am the only one who doesn't like this, fair enough, but if others find this a detriment to the game too, please say something here so the Devs can see it is not appreciated. :|

Hi chris. Here's the thread where you should post your comments on the last update. As you will see, you are not alone.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/663205.page

Many thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 3:22 AM
I don't know about anybody else, but I don't like the new update effect on the HOSs - I do them to collect items for quests and crafting etc; getting crystals and coins from them is more than annoying. If I am the only one who doesn't like this, fair enough, but if others find this a detriment to the game too, please say something here so the Devs can see it is not appreciated. :|

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 1:29 PM
freezing on the christmas tree gift giving here too, and no elf tasks. Think the devs drank too much last night?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 15 8:42 AM
I understand your frustration; since I began playing this game I have had these boxes; I had nearly 2000 of them in my store before they began this idea of using them - then the number I had magically dropped to 627. And since then I have not had ONE drop from a HOS. I am down to my last 50 now, so being very stingy - only giving them to people who have supported me well in the past, as opposed to everyone on my friend list. And you are right; it is just like when you do a HOS and you don't get what you wanted if it is not a quest; instead of the triangular eye, for eg, you get the totally useless Harpy feather. Defeats the idea of any strategy. Bah humbug, going to go and thump Tiny Tim now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 15 4:21 AM
Why is the seagull in the Shallow Waters scene transparent? Another example of the bad work of the new artist?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 15 7:00 AM
Thank you to my constant friends, for the daily gifts, and those who have opened their Christmas rooms, a big thank you for those gifts and enabling me to return even more
Special shout out to:
Mystic Kitty
Oklahoma Cowgirl
Alexx
Bree
Gloria
Chandra (Open your christmas room, dammit!!)
Annia
Abbycat
Elena
Jackie

Have a wonderful Christmas Everybody (I don't care if your country thinks it is bad PC to say that! It is my wish for you all!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 7:06 AM
it is strange; when they had no use for these gift boxes I had thousands in storage. Yet, now they are usable, the number is around 600 - I think somebody has been stealing my stuff while it was moldering in the crypt

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 8:47 AM
Nice going on the halloween game - spent over an hour playing it today only to have it crash and all the searches and items I had collected become lost.
Just another piece of evidence BF don't give a damn - that and the crappy art work on the HOS. You should shoot the new artist and give the previous one whatever pay rise he was asking for!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 15 2:24 PM
totally hate what you guys have done to the game; the new HOS images are ugly and blurred, and now all I ever get from the (ugly, blurred) crypt are the damn useless harpy feathers. You are making this game very unpleasant to play

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator