Posts created by luvnascar

posted in The Last Dream on Jan 13, 17 2:34 PM
I can't get pass this part, When I click on hint, it goes to the bottle and knife.. What do you do ? Whatever I do nothing works.. Did anyone else get stumped?

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Feb 17, 16 9:16 AM
I can't find a way down the cliff. It won't let me go anywhere to find something to help. I'm just stuck at the camp.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 26, 15 3:49 PM
I can't figure out how to unlock the door. There are fittings for items I don't have. I have a lot left in my inventory and I can't figure it out. I probably have to get through first.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 26, 15 3:27 PM
I'm very disappointed that there isn't any walkthroughs. This is a hard and frustrating game. I'm sorry I bought it.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Mar 7, 15 9:30 AM
On the concrete form below where it seems 2 are missing, there is a color code with 4 colors in different directions as to where the light beams shine. Click on the dwarfs until they match.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Mar 7, 15 9:25 AM
I have the same problem. I played it 3 times from the beginning to see if I missed something. I can't find the peg. It won't let you go back to see if anything was missed.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Mar 6, 15 2:31 PM
I played the game 3 times from the beginning and I cannot find the peg for the rope. I cannot get passed this. Am I missing something somewhere?

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Jun 6, 14 7:12 PM
You have to use the walkthroughs through so many games. I always get ahead of myself and I'm always backtracking and then I can't find what I missed.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Mar 31, 14 3:26 PM
I purchased the game and it stops , telling me to buy it and I already have. I can't get beyond it. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Mar 24, 14 1:21 PM
if anyone needs any further help just let me know....I finished the game...

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Mar 24, 14 1:19 PM
to get back to the cave click in the boarded window in the train station and you will get the key for the skull to get the poppy then click back on the train station window and just follow the rest of the way!!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Mar 24, 14 8:39 AM
I can't get back to the cave either. I also can't find the key for the skeleton.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator