Posts created by Ken_TheDoctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 11:56 AM
I lost access to my old game when my computer died about six months ago.

My old game No was 621041

I an currently playing on game No 710524

Could you possibly restore my previous game, please (My player name is "The Doctor")

All the best,
Ken

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 7:40 AM
Please Disregard this request

Problem solved.

Old game No. 573560 (Player name: The Doctor)
New game No. 621041 (Player name: The Doctor)

All the best
Ken

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 15 1:23 AM
Aaran, Tigress1 2U, Don't go! I need you for my story... I've been reset to the start due to failures in my own computer equipment... I've bounced back each time!

Besides, the early part of the game is really fun!

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 15 9:33 AM
Yess, sir, Captain Randy, Sir!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 15 1:28 AM
I wouldn't dare.... er.... dream of it Apollo!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 15 3:00 AM
Hi everyone, I have been doing a little "Spring-cleaning" in the Castle and have been deleting people from my "Friends List" whom I suspect no lomger play.

IF I have inadvertently deleted you and you are still active please let me know and I will reinstate you.

I value my friends and DO NOT want to delete anyone who still plays.

All the best,
The Doctor.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 15 5:09 AM
This is not uncommon: MC is one of the most frustrating, yet addictive games that I know.

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 15 8:09 AM
The Odd Egg has long interested me, so I decided to collect them and now have 23... Is this a game-record?

And no! I don't know what they are for either.

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 15 5:20 AM
Thanks everyone, I'm much better. See you all in the Castle,
The Doctor.

ps, the next part of my story has been published in the other place... PM me if you want to read it and don't know where.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 15 9:51 AM
I'm back after another bout of ill health, so please don't unfriend me. This health problem is re-occuring but I always bounce back.

I would like to thank my friends who were concerned about my absence and am gratetful for all of the gifts that had piled up while I was incapacitated. Thank you everyone, your generosity is appreciated.

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 15 1:41 AM
Just tag them as offensive by clicking on the red exclamation mark. This lets the Mods know that there is a problem much more quickly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 15 1:00 AM
Thank you all for your kind wishes... Its still a bit "up and down" but I'm getting there.

The Doctor,

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 15 9:48 AM
Thank you all, this is why I play Midnight Castle - The people!

The Doctor.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 15 2:35 PM
Hi to all of my friends,

First an explanation: I have been unable to play MC for sometime due to a prolonged bout of ill health. Its a re-occurring problem and seems to be over for the moment.

I went into the Castle this evening for about an hour and was overcome by the very high number of gifts that were waiting for me. It really shows just what generous folk play this game... Many of the people have been game friends for a year or so, but their generosity is still very moving.

So, all of you friends of The Doctor, please accept my thanks for all of the gifts... Especially "Just me 2", whose kind inquiry by PM was just enough to get me moving!

Once again, Thank you all,
The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 14 4:50 PM
Well done, Apollo!! I wonder if you are the first MC millionaire?

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 14 2:36 AM
Have you thought that honesty may be the last thing on their minds? Many spammers have criminal connections and are a front for organized crime such as the marketing of counterfeit goods.

However, the mods are pretty quick to take the garbage down so I disagree about your value judgement regarding the forum. If there is spam, do what I do, mark some of it with a ! leave and come back later: you'll find it is gone. There even seems to be a mod on weekend anti-span duty which shows how seriously BFG are taking this.

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 14 9:15 AM
They are paid to.

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 14 4:28 AM
The mouse is allergic to pears!!!

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 14 2:32 AM
I see the spammers have found us and started to post their annoying drivel!

The Doctor

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 11:38 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator