Posts created by guppy20

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 4:11 PM
I had the same problem and finally skipped the game. Guess What! The answer is no where near the line of music you are supposed to copy.... Someone didn't test this mini-game or they would have realized the error.
In other words, there's no way you can follow the directions and get the correct answer. SKIP the game and move on.

Please Let me know if you are able to shoot the targets on the gun cabinet in the sheriffs office. Thanks much

I do love this game, I wish I could finish it.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on May 28, 15 2:22 PM
I can't get past shooting the targets on the gun cabinet. I checked the Guide and saw there should be bullet holes on the green targets when it's successfully completed. I've tried (or worked on) this for several hours over different days and can not hit those targets. I'm not that bad of a shot. Is there something I'm missing?

I did download the updated version.

hope you can help, I love everything about this game and don't want to have to give up on it.

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Apr 7, 15 5:38 AM
Since I haven't finished the gamer yet you may be talking about something totally different. If that's the case I apologize for taking your time but if you are talking about the combination lock door under the bleachers I finally figured that one out. I'm past that area so this is from memory

1 Enter the 5 digit number (shown on the access card) onto the keypad and use one of the keys on the top lock. Keep doing this step until you hear a mechanical sound like a lock pulling back. It could be I just have a temperamental computer

2 Enter the same 5 digit number only this time enter it BACKWARDS. onto the keypad and use the other key on the bottom lock.

3 Enter the 5 digit number one more time, this time the same as step one and the door should pop open.

good luck

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Apr 7, 15 5:19 AM
There's a black suitcase sitting on the floor next to the reception desk that has a bunch of tools in it. Open that suitcase and pick up the red handle pointed nose pliers. Use those to defeat the electrical wire on the floor.
good luck

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Apr 7, 15 1:18 AM
I don't know what I did to get the second set of keys in my briefcase but I ended up using them to open the suitcase under the bed in the Presidents Suite! Soooo it sounds like I have no way to get into the firebox? any suggestions and did you not need keys to open that suitcase?

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Apr 7, 15 1:05 AM
I hope someone has the answer, I've been stuck here for half a day clicking every inch of the scene.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Dec 15, 14 8:58 PM
I've read all of the threads I can find regarding the palace wall and found I'm doing everything correctly except jump down. I found where Mr. Russ says the jump spot is the bushes in the upper right of the screen.

I've been through all of the bushes beginning at the extreme right across through to the center of the screen to where there's a break in the bushes. Nodda, ziltch, goose egg, the cursor never changes and I've been through every leaf!

I've probably done this more than 50 times over several days and am ready to give up. I thought I would try this as a last sot to be able to finish the game.
Thanks much for your time.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator