Posts created by KYLEE219

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 15 2:32 PM
I love the new friends update, to me it's a lot easier!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 4:28 PM
They're back!! Also I've been able to gift a lot more, three times today when i logged back on to my game my number of people i can gift is back on 5...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 15 9:08 PM
WTH...I have only 32 friends left and I had 152 ???

I guess I should be posting this on friends thread but the thread on here is so full of spam messages I cant find it...

Anyhow Add me!!

Kylee #148717

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 7:27 PM
I just got a unique stamp from morphing flower, but my daily quest keeps resetting to 1 hour

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 14 10:50 PM
This is a freaking joke, On level 43 and I play HOS several times (10-14) a day going through every scene, In the last 6 days i have gotten 1 unique stamp from game itself, also I usually have them in my fortune wheel 95% of the time, till now it's been over a week since i have seen them there either!! it's irritating!!

Also where does my progress go? 3 times now i have logged back in game and it's gone along with any diamonds or tickets i might have used!!

Kylee #148717

They need to fix this, also it would be nice to gift more than 5 a day!!

Thank you to those who gift me, i do try my best gift back, It's hard at times because I get backed up on my "who to gift list"

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 14 6:14 PM
I'm really trying to keep up with gift giving but it's not always easy, 5 gifts a day just doesn't cut it!!! Thank you all who have gifted and I do keep track..Kylee #148717

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 14 6:05 PM
PC----If I try to buy diamonds my screen gets all distorted then freezes up!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 14 4:50 PM
On Level 30 Feel free to add me, My friend code is #148717 Kylee

Thanks
[i]

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 14 4:36 PM
I have a tiger egg I will trade for hippo egg #148717

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 14 4:04 PM
I haven't got a unique stamp in 2 days "HELP" and I can't go any further b/c I need unique stamp to craft last Item to complete task, At least my inventory is getting stocked up..... If anyone has any extra pleeeeez feel free to friend me Kylee #148717 I'm a daily player do my best to keep track of who gifts me so I can gift back, Wish they would let us gift more than 5 a day![i]!

Kylee #148717

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 2:46 PM
I have a Pegasus egg and would like to trade it for a tiger egg!! #148717

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 5:53 AM
I have a Pegasus egg and would like to trade it for a tiger egg!! #148717

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 14 1:13 PM
Thanks to everyone who has sent me gifts , I do keep track of who sends me gifts and send back, but because of the 5 gift limit it may take a few days before I get to some of you, I really wish they would change that!! I made it to level 22 finally with the help of so many, again thank you all!!

Kylee #ID 148717

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 14 7:29 PM
Meeee Toooo!!! Also got the 10,000 flower collection award today!! "OCD?" Lol..

Congratulations to you!!

#148,717

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 14 9:56 PM
Please feel free to add me my friend code is "Kylee" ---> 148717, I'm a daily player, Been on the never ending level 21, so my inventory is stocked!! I'm looking for pig egg!!
Thank you!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 14 12:28 PM
Please feel free to add me, Kylee #148717
Thanks You!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator