Posts created by hikare

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on Oct 7, 14 3:05 PM
thanks soooooo much , I kept playing it more than 10 times but didn't win because I was try to serve 5 customers at a time
but now after i read your words I win it with expert also from the first time
thanks thanks thanks sooooo much

posted in Fashion Fits! on Jul 28, 14 12:16 AM
To solve the problem of limited tries "just 4 tries and you 'll repeat all the shop again"

get the saved files of the game after every level you play and save those files in another folder then if you run out of tries you can replace what you saved with the files of the game

and almost you will find the saved files of you profile at this directory :
C:\ProgramData\Fugazo

I wish that is helpful

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Jul 9, 14 3:28 AM
lakerbarbiekk wrote:Same thing happened to me! I didnt realize I didnt have any shelves so now I cant do anything! I only have $275 so I cant buy one and I cant start a new day....do I have to start all over?

you can sell anything in the shop "decoration"
and i wish that give you enough money
also if you have more than one employee you can fire one of them , i don't know if it will give you extra money or not but try it

else unfortunately you have to start it allover again

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Jul 9, 14 3:25 AM
same problem here

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Jul 9, 14 3:22 AM
foothill wrote:
marymdj wrote:
I just started playing this game. When I have to leave the game I have to start all over. I just played the first boutique and got 5 out of 6 stars. I got out in order to find out how to get the star for appeal from the forums. I found out but when I signed back into the game it had wiped out all the hours of play I did earlier and asked me for my name. Am I missing someething. I understand that you lose everything from the beginning of a day but I purposely finished a day and started a new day before I signed out thinking I would come back to that day. No such luck. Is this a technical problem?

I just started having this happen to me..I had unlocked 4 of the stores got 5
stars on them all and then I go to log in and I have to create a new profile
every time.

for anyone suffer from logging problem that when you log out and then you log in you can't find your profile or the progress and start the game from beginning:
you can save the progress files of the game and when you run it replace the files you saved with the new one, and save the files while you play the game in another directory
that's the directory of the progress files of the game :
C:\ProgramData\Fugazo\Boutique Boulevard

wish that solve the problem because i suffered from it and overcame it with that solution

posted in Fantastic Farm on Mar 6, 14 5:05 PM
put 2 of them in the magic pot

posted in Fantastic Farm on Mar 6, 14 5:03 PM
Jacqwa wrote:I admit, I cheated - went to Forum to see if anyone else having problems on the final level - ... Hope this helps!

your ideas helped me sooo much , so thaaaaaaaaaaanks

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 1:59 AM
I just finished it now but i wanna know what would happen if Ella choose to still be a human in the bonus stage?!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator