Posts created by sheham

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Nov 29, 17 12:27 PM
'dascribbens' mentioned they were thinking of cutting the BFG subscription. I was also thinking of doing this.

You have hundreds of Hidden Object games and the majority of new games are HO as well, Some of us don't like the storyline HOs and enjoy the other game styles.

It is hard to find a good mahjong game as they generally are similar and limited. The beauty of MTE was continually getting challenging layouts and being able to earn points and increase your rank.

You must be making plenty of $$ from the HOs and the "Free to Play" games. Surely you can resume support of your most popular mahjong game.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Oct 29, 17 2:00 PM
I've done a bit more reading of comments and it seems that the technical issues arose with the app on tablets and phones.

BFG - why punish PC users because the app isn't working? Surely you could still support the PC version. I'm not the only player who has found this to be the best mahjong game around. It's been your most popular mahjong game for many years.

Of all the BFG games that I own, this game is one I play EVERY DAY.

Please bring the support back.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Oct 28, 17 5:35 PM
I read the "Important Notice" regarding this game not been supported anymore. Mention was made of us "enjoying other Mahjong games."

BIG FISH GAMES - HEAR THIS - the other mahjong games get boring very quickly. The reason this game was so popular was because you could always download new layouts.

As for the game experiencing technical problems - what problems?

I've read some of the other comments and I think BFG needs to reinstate its support of this game.
At least, reinstate it for a period of time to allow us to download more layouts which is what I was trying to do when I discovered the game had been buggered.

posted in Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle on Apr 18, 17 6:21 PM
Can the developer give us a time frame for when the new puzzles will be available, as promised at the end of the game?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 25, 16 5:23 PM
Hi, I'm waiting for the game developer to connect my old ID with my new one. Need some friends and my new ID is 163227. I've noted down about 20 IDs from the last 2 pages and will send friend requests.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 27, 16 6:59 PM
Hi - A fortnight ago I retired my old computer which ran with XP and got a new computer with Windows 7. All the files (and the many games) were transferred from my old hard drive to an external drive and then into my new computer. When I started up Wanderland I was back at the beginning!! I was actually on level 63.
I've downloaded the game anew with no luck. I've made sure I can see hidden files and as far as I know all the files and folders are there but no luck.
Interesting to note that downloading my other games from my purchase history had me back at the start with everyone. If I move the game from my previous hard drive onto the new computer it doesn't show up in BFG Game Manager.
If anyone has an answer, especially in relation to Wanderland, let me know and yes, I have informed the technical service guys who are trying to help.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 7, 16 5:11 PM
My ID 26766. Feel free to add me; I accept all requests within 2 days max.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 7, 16 4:47 PM
I was wondering about the snowmen and am glad to see that I am not the only one with the snowmen but not getting any items from HOS for them. The christmas tree or whatever is not there either. Does anyone know what's supposed to be happening?

posted in Wanderland on Jan 5, 16 4:44 PM
Hi everyone. My ID is 26766. I've just leveled up to 59. Please send me invites as I rarely get them and the people randomly selected for me very rarely respond. I do check in with the Friends page as soon as I open Wanderland and always do my best to return the favour with gifts (On occasion, when someone has gifted me something I think is very valuable and I can't help them with their gifts I have bought one for them).

There are about 11 of you on this page that I have just sent requests to. It would be nice to be able to send short messages to friends within the game. There are times when I would like to send a heartfelt "thank you".

posted in Wanderland on Jan 4, 16 3:34 AM
Thanks Archaeolinz. That now makes sense.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 3, 16 9:12 PM
Thanks for those tips JhnJcb. Definitely sounds like a plan.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 3, 16 6:55 PM
In the Samarkand portal I'm up to the "Unlock the chains" puzzle having just got the code. I've pulled at the hoops/chains but can't work it out. Can't afford to skip it and don't want to. Can anyone help?

I find the drop rate of any weapons from HOS is very low. You can play a scene five times to get one sword, slingshot etc. The Ice Cave is great for mice and I get them at least 50% of the time. Wouldn't it be nice if the developers ensured that a weapon and item was given with each HOS. We need weapons to fight enemies so that maybe, (if you are lucky and the moon is full next Tuesday), you'll get an activator other than the ones you have 80 of!

I find the Stone Warrior is a bit of a waste and as someone else pointed out, you need to use rubies to upgrade and then only receive 1 ruby in the Achievements for getting 50 weapons.

I've leveled up quickly in the Bazaar just to get enough weapons to fight the mummies. Why do we need so much to fight these guys? It takes forever (I usually run out of energy) getting weapons from this HOS, once every five or six times I play.

Silver cuff links, styluses and wands The glass bottle drought seems to have improved but nearly all of my friends want cuff links, styluses and wands which I also desperately need! Why is their drop rate so low? I have a quest that needs a collection activated but I need 8 cuff links, 8 styluses and 8 wands. That quest will be waiting a long time to finish. When I try and get these activators I just get more rum barrels and anchor chains. Can the developers fix the activator drop rate so that you get at least one each time you fight an enemy. The amount of times I've gotten no activators at all is frustrating.

I know a lot of this has been done deliberately so that we use our own real money to keep playing but enough is enough! I've spent nearly two hundred dollars in the last 2 weeks and that's just to buy enough torches, amulets and wheat sacks to play particular scenes and get what I need. Maybe the Shop could give another option of buying 100 or 150 at a time for the right price. 50 don't go far when you need 10 or 11 each time you play the scene.

I hope someone can help with the puzzle and thanks for the opportunity to get my frustrations out. It's an interesting "free to play" game that I'd like to keep playing if I can afford to.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 7, 15 5:22 PM
ANOTHER MISSING ACTIVATOR

I went to the Friends screen this morning to ask for "Gifts & Wishes". Not only is the MAGIC WAND missing, but so is the FUNNEL.

Please pass this onto the game developers.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 2, 15 6:02 PM
I'm not sure how much of a tech issue each of these is but here goes:

1. CHARACTER STUCK AFTER USING BANK

When I go to the bank to buy rubies or coins, once I've completed my purchase and am back in the game my character cannot move. I have to exit the game completely and then click on the game icon to restart. PLEASE NOTE: this doesn't happen every time I go to the bank but it happens about 75% of the time.

2. SHIP TIMER

Since the update the ship timer is erratic. The ship can be available for 45 minutes for ages and not count down but if you click on it to see what you need then leave the ship is then not available for the next 2 and half hours. PLEASE NOTE: this doesn't happen every time.

3. MISSING ACTIVATOR IN GIFT WISH LIST IN FRIENDS SCREEN.

I've noticed when I go into the Friends screen and go to ask for a gift the Activators Tab is missing the MAGIC WAND. I find this especially difficult as it is nigh on impossible to get the wands (I have better luck getting the glass bottles). It's hard enough getting swords and I usually end up buying them.

I will say having the Friends is great and being able to help other players out when I can or being helped out is a benefit. It would be even better if you could message friends when they send a gift. Is that possible down the track?

Sheham

posted in Wanderland on Jul 2, 15 3:48 PM
I agree with all the suggestions that other players have made. I've noticed a couple of problems with the update. If I click on the ship to see what I need then leave the ship immediately goes and not available for 2 and half hours instead of sticking around for the full 45 minutes. It does stick around if I don't click on it. Having friends now is great and being able to give and receive gifts is a help. However, on the wish list for the activators the magic wand has been left off (something I have trouble getting). I have noticed that most people are needing glass bottles and cufflinks which should tell the game creators something. I don't bother asking for those, if I'm lucky enough to get one I'm holding onto it.
Now needing 2 mice for the ogres sucks. I thought there was a positive at first in making the mice cheaper by 3 rubies but that was shortlived when I found I now need 2 of them. Why not just increase the mice to 8 rubies (which is what you've done) but by needing 2 each time you fight an ogre you've just made that much harder.
The drop rate needs to be improved, especially with the weapons. Maybe a weapon each time you play a scene.
I've noticed in the Achievements that the goals have been lifted way up making it just that harder to get a few piddling rubies.
When you click on the collection activators a blurb mentions these items are available from fighting monsters OR from the hidden object scenes. When will that happen?
I have also poured a lot of money (far more than I can really afford) into this game and its about time it was made a bit fairer.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on May 15, 15 8:06 PM
I've read the initial post and the first reply and ask "WHAT WALKTHROUGH?" I typed in a search for The Far Kingdoms for game walk throughs and was told there weren't any.
I have the same problem. I'm told to go to the trees with the lanterns and the next hint circles the area where I either go back or pull up the inventory. I've done both and neither advances me through the game.
Is this a glitch/technical issue?

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Feb 22, 14 12:01 AM
Does anyone know what this does exactly? Does it allow you to use it when it's full (and if so, how)? Or is it an indicator to show you how many blocks you have to go?

Was stuck on 7-1 for a while, once I beat it, I breezed through until I hit 7-6. Have been reading other post and will try a couple of suggestions.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator