Posts created by gensdaughter75

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 16 9:18 AM
Playing under Windows 10 with all updates and the game was going great until.....in the bonus game when you are required to keep clicking the mouse on a bench which causes a red meter to fill to allow you to pick up the bench and block a door things went kaflooey. I clicked on that meter and clicked and clicked again...and never---not once!--did the red meter fill (forearm aching like mad by the way) so I closed it down waited a day and restarted and ---no joy. Sadly, there was no "skip" ability nor could you back out of the scene. At this point I noticed an X on the upper right hand corner so I clicked on it and...holy smoke....the screen went to a mash of rainbow colors. At this point I can neither open the scene again or play on. As a long time gamer with BFG I'm aware that I can uninstall and reinstall the game but since I'd gotten this far into the bonus chapter the idea of doing that and having to play from the beginning didn't appeal to me. Any help for this?

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 23, 14 12:34 PM
Having same problem. Only the artifact, matches and potion in inventory, no red exclamation points on map--actually uninstalled and then reinstalled---still not able to use the potion on that pesky bear. This is the first time, ever, I've had a problem like this with a Big Fish game. Irishldy60's suggestion to change the player name and start the game from scratch,while probably a good one, seems a bit extreme. But I realize that I either have to do that or keep throwing potion. Phooey!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator