Posts created by k_att63

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 12:35 PM
Hi friends, my game was transferred to my new computer and I have a new ID.
Katt58 #709832

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 12:32 PM
My old computer crashed Saturday morning and I got a new computer that afternoon. After everything was setup, I emailed customer service about the computer change. My old game is already is already installed on the new computer this afternoon! Wow, was that fast! Thank you Big Fish!
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 2:29 PM
Hi, I haven't been able to play since 11/02 because of hand surgery and then my computer died this morning. I have a new computer but will have to wait for customer service to transfer my game. I will try to re-invite all my friends when my game is restored, luckily I do have a list of friends and id numbers.
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 17 11:31 AM
Mamarose,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 7:56 PM
Fred,
I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take all the time you need and know that your MC friends will be here when you return.
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 16 1:13 PM
Hi, would love to add new friends for the Fall event. My game name is FE Katt58
ID# 256816
No gifting needed.
Thank you, Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 7:31 AM
Hi, I would like some Spring Event friends, too. Most of my friends haven't opened their room yet. Please feel free to add me Katt58 256816
Thanks, see you in the Spring Room!

ETA: corrected spelling

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 16 1:26 PM
Thanks for the info Randy, I was afraid of that. I guess I'll get back when I can.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 16 9:58 AM
First, thank you all for the gifts and swaps! I will be having knee replacement surgery tomorrow and will be unable to play for a while, hopefully I'll be able to get back to my computer within a week or so. I have taken my wish list down until I can get back to gifting.
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 15 12:51 PM
I won a Snowman egg on the wheel today. First PC user to PM me can have it!
Katt58
ETA: Egg has been claimed

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 15 10:57 AM
Hi gabyg6,
If you are talking about the red items in your friends wishlists, those are items you don't have in your inventory so you are unable to gift them unless you buy them with diamonds. Hope that helps.
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 15 8:07 AM
Hi KatieK, I understand about needing to pull back and regroup. You have been a great friend and I will wait for you to come back to play. I have quite a nice inventory built up so feel free to put things on your wishlist without needing to gift back.
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 15 7:15 PM
They ended up back where they started with 197, 282 at around 50th place. Was very strange to see their score change 4 times. Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 5:49 PM
Same thing happened to me, I had completed 2 rounds of the HOS and done several daily quests, including sending the airship when the lost connection message came up. When I returned to the game, I had lost all the progress I had made. I also lost 10,045 coins I had collected( I keep track, LOL) so the hundred coins from the mailman really didn't make me feel any better.
Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 7:17 AM
I only need 5 Christmas cards to complete the last Christmas achievement. I have one each of all the Christmas eggs and a few of each Christmas decorations to trade. I play on PC as Katt58. Please PM me if you would like to trade!
Thanks, Katt58
ETA: Thank you to Liz, SB, Tigerlily and mikkkepus for the fast response and help with cards, I can now complete the achievement!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 14 3:01 PM
My computer has developed some kind of problem and I can no longer access my games. Can I transfer my MC game from a computer with Windows 7 to my laptop that has Windows 8? I do not want to have to start over, I'm at level 53 and have inventory, coins and diamonds I really don't want to lose.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 14 2:21 PM
I am not able to access my game at all right now, not a BF problem, something going on in my computer. I will be back as soon as problem is resolved, hopefully.
Just wanted you all to know so you could hold off on gifts until I can get back and return gifts. Katt58

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 14 5:08 PM
I would like to say THANK YOU! to all my very generous friends:
Asa
Cyn
Diane
EJC
Gerry
Jolanda
Jude
katiek
kerbean
L. McGuyver
Marvmeister
Mom
Player
Player doogieman
Thank you all very much, Katt58(PA/US)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 14 5:01 PM
Hi, I have an extra seal egg to gift if anyone is looking for one. Please PM me if you would like it.
ETA: the seal egg has been gifted

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 14 3:48 PM
I just won a seal egg on the wheel, would really like to trade it for an odd egg. I have all the other eggs but have never even seen an odd egg and I've been playing since March. I play a on PC. Please PM me if you would like to trade.
Katt58 256816
ETA: The seal egg has been traded. I do have another one available on the eggs to gift thread.
eta: both eggs are gone now

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator