Posts created by MeBopus

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 17 6:24 PM
I'm having the same issues as others with the screen going dark in the room where I cover Joe. Nothing is working to fix this.

I also can't get back to the desk to enter the code.

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 15 11:11 PM
I can't either...had the same problem with not getting it in the sand box....Map keeps telling me to go back to yard too....guess I can't finish this game???

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Jul 18, 14 4:43 PM
I cannot find the medal in the elven library! Where is it????

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 10:01 AM
I can't get the eraser to work either. I have left the HOS and gone back in, no luck. I exited the game entirely, no luck. I even rebooted my computer and went back into the game, no luck. Is there anything else I can try or is the game over for me?

UPDATE ... I guess all I had to do was post this because when I went back in, it worked just fine! Hopefully they will get this bug fixed. Happy gaming, everyone!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator