Posts created by sudiebpet

Never mind. Got it. Geez!

in the burning cabin, I can not get the spring hook to connect to the anchor.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 14 5:57 PM
Thank You SO Much! That worked!

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 14 6:36 PM
I am trying to complete the task of mixing gold and sand to make paint and every time I go to lay the scoop down for the last time, the game goes "bonk" and freezes up. Anyone else had this problem? When I finally get out of the game I have an error message that says "CallFunction Dropscoop failed in object scoop_move_empty".

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Oct 18, 11 5:59 PM
You don't use the magnet here. I kept doing the same thing. You use the tweezers on the hairpin. The magnet is used later in the morturary.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Oct 17, 11 7:04 PM
I'm having the same problem. Can't go forward until I get the hairpin. Someone please help!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 10 11:57 AM
wrenavery wrote:I adore this game, but I'm stuck.

SPOILER!!!!!!

DON'T
READ
FURTHER
UNLESS
YOU"RE
A
BF GOD

I found the frog drawing above the painting but it won't let me take it so I can't go any further than the lily pads. Is it because I have Windows 7?

Which painting? I can't find the Frog so I can't proceed in the Children's Room. Help!

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Oct 2, 10 6:03 PM
The gold fish tail is in the wine cellar in a bag in the lower right corner. Keep clicking the stuff in the bag until you get it. I can't get one of the dark fish tails. I went back to where the forum said it was but clicking on the candle doesn't give it to me and I can't advance in the games until I get it. Help!

posted in Eternity on Jul 26, 10 5:10 PM
I can't find the key at Zeus' pool in the Minotaur segment. Can someone please help?

posted in Amazon Quest on Jun 28, 08 5:27 PM
I really need help on this one. I can't seem to get around those blocks sticking out of the wall. I get half the pipes connected then can't figure out how to connect the other half.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator