Posts created by jewgirl952

posted in Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 18 8:46 PM
I collected all the collectibles and morphs and was told I could not go to Bonus Games because all the morphs weren't found. Then I went to each of the HOP scenes and redid all of the ones I had missed. The very last three HOP scenes were locked and would not let me in to find the collectibles and morphs. In fact, I cannot remember even seeing those when I was playing the game. I am really upset because I paid for the Collector's Edition and cannot even play it because of three HOP scenes I cannot even get into to get the morphs and collectibles.

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 21, 17 11:54 PM
This game needs to be updated. It has many "bugs" in it. Level 89, as previously reported, does not work properly. When you get up near the key, balls do not pop and disappear when they should. Some levels don't upon up properly. Since "technical problems" thread has been locked, there's nowhere else to report technical issues.

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 11, 17 9:49 PM
I've played this game to the end several times, but this time, the game is cheating! Twice now I have gotten to Level 89 and up to the key and the bubbles won't go down even when legitimately hit. I've bought fire and lightening, but to no avail. Even when I match the bubbles in the way of the key, they will not go down and I went from 1,500 points down to 45, too low to purchase anything more. This game cheats!!!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Feb 25, 15 9:30 PM
I have all the Fishdom games and I really don't care for this one. I thought I would because of the change of backgrounds and fish, but it's very slow moving and boring compared to the other Fishdom games.

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Aug 5, 14 6:19 PM
This is the second game I played that had no ending. The other one was Grandpa's Candy Factory that just kind of drops off the end of the cliff, like this one. Very unsatisfying.

posted in Grandpa's Candy Factory on Jul 18, 14 8:30 PM
Wow, that seriously is the end of the game? That's a very lame ending. Sure, booting out the guy would seem like the ending, but a scene should come on saying congratulations or something and then credits like in most games. This was very disappointing.

posted in Grandpa's Candy Factory on Jul 18, 14 8:22 PM
I'm going through the same thing. I'm going to write to Big Fish Games. They always reply very promptly.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator