Posts created by devil8duck

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 16 6:43 AM
Hello everyone! Just stopping in to give an update on my progress!

Yesterday, as I was playing I noticed that the requirements for crafting the Halloween and Christmas pets had dramatically dropped. For example, the Bat now only required 10 pumpkins instead of 100, etc. I don't know whether this was part of a recent update or a glitch of some sort, but I took the opportunity to craft as many of the seasonal pets that I could!

So, in my Simone42 game, I have all the Halloween pets now, except for the Bat, as I still need 10 Bat Wings to craft him. In my Victoria game, I have all but the Wise Raven. I am looking for 5 more Candle Ends for him.

Therefore, my main focus is now shifting towards the Halloween and Snowfall Achievements. I need lots of pumpkins and snowflakes, but I don't need to keep them. Anybody interested in trading them back and forth?

I want to thank everyone on this wonderful thread, and of course, a special shout out to all who have helped me!!! I still have lots of seasonal items left over, and am happy to gift/return gift/etc.

Best,
Simone42 (359414) and Victoria (188089)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 16 2:56 PM
Thanks, Judibeth! I still have plenty of Spring stuff left over from last year, except blue irises, so I can help you with those items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 16 7:43 AM
Hello everyone--

I just wanted to check in, and update all interested parties about my progress. Thank to all that have been sending gifts to Victoria and Simone42.

Yesterday, Victoria was finally able to craft the Bat! Yeah! I was also able to get the Level 1 Halloween achievement. I will probably try for the Raven and/or Christmas Gnome next.

Simone42 is working on the Christmas Gnome at the moment, but may also try for the Black Cat. And she got the Level 1 Snowfall Achievement.

Thanks so much to all who have helped me! Have fun storming the Castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 16 7:34 AM
Hello everyone!

I am also still working on crafting the Halloween and Christmas pets and achievements-- may not get done until next Christmas at this rate-- lol . I would be happy to use any extras you have, and I'll return gift as soon as I can.

I play as Simone42 (359414) and as Victoria (188089).

Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 6:31 PM
Hey Dot,

Can you add red and/or blue cards onto some of your wishlists? The new update temporarily locked me out of my game for a few days when I was just at the threshold of getting the required number of red and blue cards. Thanks to all of my wonderful friends, I now have about 15 cards too many I'd like to pass them back to the Consortium.

And a shout out to everyone else on this thread:

Thanks to all that have helped me get the Christmas cards on my games, Simone42 and Victoria. Victoria's game is still looking for a few more green cards, but otherwise, we are all set on cards. Now we'll be begging for snowflakes and medallions Thanks again!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 6:23 PM
I would also like to say thanks as well! Yeah, we're back in the Castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 7:42 AM
Hi, I'm having the same issue as many others here following the update. The game starts to load, and then crashes. I'm running Windows 10, and my game code is #188089.

Incidentally, I do have an old game on a computer running XP, and that game went through the update without issues, but that computer is on its last legs, and I really would like the other game up and running.

Thanks for your attention.
Victoria

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 10:04 PM
Hi, I missed the last Christmas event, and was hoping that I could be added to the card/Christmas item list once there is a space. I play on PC as Victoria (188089) and Simone42 (359414).

I still have some items from last Spring's event to donate, and of course, I have the regular stuff to return gift as well.

I'm also still working on the Halloween pets, so I'm searching for those items too. Thanks for reading!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 15 2:57 PM
Hi MAGS1940,

Some of the eggs you can earn through completing achievements, and you can occasionally win eggs off the fortune wheel (or much less frequently) through playing dice against the dragon. You can also purchase eggs in the crafting pets menu with diamonds, although they are really expensive.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 15 6:37 AM
If you're wanting to sell stuff to make money, I would suggest the seasonal items, if you've finished those events. Some people do save this stuff to gift away or in case it can be used the following year, but if you are truly need coins, this is a good source. Also, I frequently sell wands and crystal balls-- try placing these on your wish list-- I bet you'll get a lot.

I'm just finishing the level that was alluded to at the top of this thread. It's an expensive one, with multiple things to open after the Cloud City 15,000. Best to just do the HOS over and over again to raise coins....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 15 9:45 PM
I'm wondering if it may also be somehow affected by what operating system one is using. I have a game on Windows 8.1, and on that game, I can gift 15 times a day, 5 gifts from 12-8, 5 from 8-4, and 5 more from 4-12.

On my game which is running on a Windows XP computer, I can only gift 13 (4 gifts from 12-8, 4 from 8-4, and 5 from 4-12). Of course, it may just be that the XP game needs another update, but there isn't one showing up yet....

Like someone else mentioned, I have trouble gifting the first couple of hours after midnight. They look like they are going through ok, but later the gifts show back up in my inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 15 5:19 PM
Dear Fuzzy,

You and your family are in my thoughts. I wish that there was something that I could do to help

Sending all the positive vibes I can....

Best,
Victoria

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 15 3:38 PM
Thanks to everyone for helping Victoria finish Christmas-- I got the Santa avatar today!!! Thanks so much to everyone who sent cards and/or encouragement!!!

I'm happy to remain friends with everyone who has helped, but I also understand that many people who have helped me already are overburdened in their friend list, so no hard feelings if anyone wants to delete me.

I'm still trying to catch up on return gifting in both my Simone42 and Victoria games, but I will hopefully catch up soon. I've also still got a few cards to pass back to the Consortium, but will probably be done with that sometime tomorrow.

Thanks again! You guys are great!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 15 11:17 AM
If you haven't crafted the Spring Wreaths yet, crafting them all at once is an easy way to finish this achievement. That's how I did it on both of my games. Otherwise, I'd build up inventory and coins, as many people have already suggested. You probably already have a handful of items ready to craft if you look through every item in the craft screen. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 15 6:19 AM
Last Update 10 days ago:

Then Now
Level 31 32
Coins 9,865 4,577
Diamonds 743 837
# of quests 933 963
# of HOS completed 8,232 8,676
# of flowers collected 15,410 16,571
Pages of inventory 17 20
Achievements 78/99 80/99

New Achievements This Week: Animal Lover, Level 3; Breadwinner, Level 2
Pets Remaining to Craft: Pegasus, Hippo, Turtle, Tiger, Squirrel, Seal, and Lemur
New Pets Crafted This Week: Snail and Dragon

Current Goals: (1) To catch up with return gifting to all who helped me with Christmas cards. (2) Increase pet tags: I need 47 to hatch the next pet. (3) And, as always, I need more money for everything. lol

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 8:13 PM
Hi, I've got some extra eggs to trade! I play on PC.

What I Have:
Snail egg
Parrot eggs
Piggy egg

What I Want:
Squirrel egg
Lemur egg

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks for reading!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 1:51 PM
Good idea, pamkatz, but sometimes challenging to accomplish given how little space we're given for messaging....

Also, in my case, a tad depressing, since mine would say something like 'needs 145 cards for achievement'... lol

But it would be useful to know who is working on crafting, versus achievements, versus collecting for the consortium, etc.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 9:34 AM
Congrats on getting the achievement!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 15 9:02 AM
Just John actually gave me a card yesterday-- I was so pleased! It was even a precious green card, which I have been needing

Fuzzy-- lol your comment about Jack-- he does look a tad psychotic, doesn't he? Hopefully, it won't come to all-out war... *grins*

Hope you and Jack have fun storming the Castle,
Victoria

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 15 8:44 AM
Hi suzy1985,

You should keep all your cards until you have enough to craft your reindeer. After that you can decide whether or not to try for another pet or the You're A Card achievement.

The people who are trading the same card back and forth (of which I am one of them) are trying to get the You're A Card achievement, which is 300 Christmas cards. To get this achievement, you don't need to keep the cards, only receive them as a gift, so you can immediately give back the card you received, so that it can be re-gifted to you the following day.

My advice would be that if you decide to go for the card achievement, post your decision to do it here on the forum, and the organizers can get you in touch with others who can help. But before any of this can happen, you need to finish your Reindeer! Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator