Posts created by professor2669

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Mar 22, 16 11:21 AM
the hint is telling me to do something to the ropes holding the curtain inside the hut. I only have the spider in the jar and an unfinished wind chime. I click on the ropes and all over the hut. I can't see any way to get rid of the ropes or open the curtain. Help?

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 16 6:29 AM
I'm in the bonus chapter. I've had no issues until now. It will not allow me to click on the glass picture in the portrait room. I had just got into the luggage and I'm trying to place the glass piece. I tried hint to see if I needed to do something else, It doesn't give me any hint at all and nothing is showing green on the map. It's like the game has just quit on me. please help?

thanks

posted in Theatre of the Absurd on Mar 7, 14 9:25 AM
I'm in the study. Key is in the cupboard. I can't get the numbers to stay on more than one. When I scroll from 1 to 2 the numbers disappear back to blank? Please help. This was shaping up to be a good game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator