Posts created by Sentoyson

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Dec 29, 14 5:58 PM
Hello, I just finished Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide after about 6 hours of continuous play. I have played/own all of the Dark Parables series and love how they interconnect. This one had more cameo images from previous games. I think I counted 4 references from previous games. I always loved that aspect as it bridged the games while having them be their own entity.

The only thing I didn't like was the credits... something was missing and for me that seems to be end of a great series. I know that Blue Tea was on this one in name only but the one thing I love aside from the non horror of these games was the foreshadowing to the next game.

There wasn't a hint to the next saga. I hope this means that we don't have to wait a long time for another game. That's one thing I really enjoyed, even if Blue Tea didnt have a name for the next game, they knew who it was going to center around. And parts of the game would have clues too. If anything, it seems like we are going to revisit some previous games, especially games 2, 4 and 5.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on May 20, 14 11:32 AM
Hello,

Am I the only one who played this game and was like 'huh'? There were so many interesting snippets that could have placed a whole new spin on this game or revealed the origins of the dimensions that weren't answered.

1) Gilbert, in his letter, stated he knew a secret about Selina... what secret?

2) It was inferred that Selina blamed Gilbert for something.... not putting out the fire, not being quick enough to save any children... what?

3) How was it that Selina's behavior went unnoticed until Gilbert's letter?

4) What happened to and where was Gilbert during and after his possession?

5) How was it that Elijah's great-great grandfather found information about that ritual as a child; is that the secret that Gilbert was talking about- a history of witchcraft?

6) If the ritual was supposed to kill one and bring the other back, how is it that Elijah and Lydia are both alive? Is it really Elijah or his great-great grandfather reborn to be with the descendant of his friend.

7) How will Elijah's reappearance be breached, did the dimension take Gilbert instead?

8) Did the fire start because Selina rejected the disguised demon or did he influence her to open the dimension after the fire from her grief?

9) If this is the same influence from previous games, noted with flashbacks, journal entries and comments, why didnt it do more than just handcuff her to the car?

Too many unanswered questions...

posted in Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom on Mar 9, 14 10:56 PM
Loved it! I have played all 6 of the Dark Parable series and something mentioned in this one has me reviewing pt 2. Well I won't go into any specifics as that would be a spoiler but I love how all the games refer to previous versions and the foreshadowing of the next part.

I LOVED THE MUSIC!!! I would leave the mini-games alone just to hear the music. I didnt see anything about the music in the credits but is it possible to download the soundtrack for this version?

I purchased and downloaded the game from the site yesterday and it is sluggish from the intro onwards. It froze 3 times just trying to set up my profile and i reinstalled it and was able to slowly get to the opening sequence. However the villagers heads keep vanishing. The audio works fine. I also purchased and was able to play Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom, which is a newer game with no problems. I also play Sims 3 with several expansion packs. All of my drivers and cards are up to date.

Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator