Posts created by Janferie

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on May 15, 17 7:19 AM
Help!! How do I defeat the centaur who is trying to drown me??

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 17 8:23 AM
I have finished the main game and most of the bonus game but now I'm stuck because I can't work out where to place the three demons. Can anyone help me, please?

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 6:30 AM
Thanks so much!

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 6:12 AM
Where on earth do I find the florist's kit?

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 15 3:31 AM
Ok, I found it, thanks!

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 15 6:42 AM
Please can someone tell me where to find the third dart? I can't find it and I can't proceed without it!

Help. please! I only have 3 of the four puzzle chips. I have been right back, using the strategy guide and I can't find it anywhere! Am I going to have to replay the whole game??

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 15 4:49 AM
Help, please! I'm on the very first HO scene and I can't find the letter. I've found the spot where it is apparently sewn into the upholstery but how do I get it out?

Duh! Sorry, I found the knife!

How do I open the smithy door with the weird chain affair?

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 6:33 AM
It's ok. I just needed to persist a bit longer.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 6:17 AM
How do I get to the island? The notebook says to follow the symbols on the rocks but that just seems to rock me from side to side. I'm getting seasick!

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 6:13 AM
At that point I just moved right away from the car and went back inside where I eventually found the next step. I'm sorry I don't remember what it was.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 3:27 AM
Also using Windows 7 with no problems so far.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 4, 15 3:11 AM
Help, please! What am I supposed to do with the binoculars and where is the coin I'm supposed to collect? I can't see it at all. All I can see is the slider which doesn't seem to do anything at all.

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 22, 15 8:41 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can find these, please?

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 22, 15 6:02 AM
Oh, thanks very much!

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 22, 15 3:47 AM
I've managed to put the passport on the desk and mark the coordinates but I still have a compass, a knife, an eraser and some chalk in my inventory. Must these also go on the desk? If so, where and how??

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Apr 1, 15 3:15 AM
I'm not very impressed! The game is clunky to play, moving around is jerky and difficult and the graphics are murky. Not recommended.

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 3, 14 6:36 AM
Oh, thank you! That worked like a charm!

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 2, 14 2:51 AM
lauraleewarner wrote:Nevermind,I got it.
I didn't! Please help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator