Posts created by GOBSTOPPERS

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 4:59 PM
mpendo.... you know I do so love your answers... and I fully agree..its just a game..have fun... hope your holiday was grand...!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 16 6:45 PM
if you need an item please PM me..ill do my best to help....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 16 6:43 PM
HI WildCat_1988.... I left you a Private message...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 9, 15 8:56 AM
I just finished listing a bunch of bronze items.... it you need a bronze item and they have either sold or I didn't list it...please PM me and I will list one for you.... thanx!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 15 4:30 PM
well im just gonna keep selling items... if someone wants an item I have listed and one of these sharks has a high price bid on it... just PM me and ill list another.,....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 15 12:51 PM
well hopefully all the sharks which happen to be a select few will eventually get tired of chasing their tails. I have listed a bunch of items and will continue to do so... anyone needing an item just Pm me please.... I have more than enough ...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 15 11:43 AM
I agree, they have some serious control issues....this game was so much fun before all this started happening.....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 15 10:36 AM
I will list an item for bid only.... I cant believe it but..... these people will bid on my item for an insane amount of coins...then they will turn around and sell the item they just bought from me for a LESSER amount of coins then they just bought it for ....!!! I cant figure it out! YYYYY????

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 15 3:33 AM
I list a lot of expensive items... then "they" just bid them high or buyout at a high price.... if someone needs a hard to find or expensive item please just PM me and I will sell it to you for a regular reasonable price.....listing these items at any price doesn't seem to work... please PM me...!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 5, 15 8:36 AM
hiya Oddly.... hope all is well with you....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 4, 15 6:34 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Fishfingers! how you been??? I and another friend have been listing items aswell... the harder to find items I have at bid only and I have been selling the cheaper items aswell....if I'm online when you get here please PM me and ill list a few with you.... take the auction by storm.... another friend of mine and I did it today..... but if you look up my name ... you will see the people who are jacking the prices sky high are bidding very high on the items I listed.... ill PM you aswell....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 4, 15 8:46 AM
prices are too high.... there are a few players that are keeping prices at insanity levels.....

to the newbies... once you master the museum you will find that all the mini games are free to play and hence and endless supply of coins!

if you need help please just PM me... thank you!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 3, 15 2:43 PM
HEEEEEEY Chesnutheights!!!!
thank you!! hope your game is doing awesome!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 3, 15 12:27 PM
If someone needs an item... please let me know..if I can help I will ...I have been gone for a while and see that prices in the auction are INSANE.... !!!!Just PM me.....and anyone willing to sell items at a reasonable price please add your name here....
Thank YOU...!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 3, 15 9:50 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I wanted to get this out there, because there's been a lot of talk of the demise of PC games and the transition of everything to mobile..

On the AK forum, in response to a similar question.. here's the response

While it is true that some developers are making decisions to move on to mobile platforms, PC games are still in demand and being made by a wide rage of developers. Downloadable games for PC and Mac are very important to us here at Big Fish Games and we're going to continue to bring these games to our users.

THANK YOU chestnutheights for the information..

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 3, 15 3:51 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I wanted to get this out there, because there's been a lot of talk of the demise of PC games and the transition of everything to mobile..

On the AK forum, in response to a similar question.. here's the response

While it is true that some developers are making decisions to move on to mobile platforms, PC games are still in demand and being made by a wide rage of developers. Downloadable games for PC and Mac are very important to us here at Big Fish Games and we're going to continue to bring these games to our users.

bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

I noticed that TiramaSue had a question that may not have been addressed here or in other forums just yet.

While it has been a little while since a new free to play game has been released for PC only, or that allows play on PC as well as other platforms, we're constantly looking for new games to bring to all of our players, on all platforms.

Developing games for any platform can take some time and as soon as the moderation team learns of new free to play games coming to PC we'll be sure to check in and let folks know.

I hope this helps.

bfgMurrumbidgee

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 30, 15 2:48 PM
yes but of course my friend A ....!!!! im so sad i lost my game....i was donig so good too....ill contact a MOD... see what happens.... all add you to my address book so i dont loose you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 30, 15 12:03 PM
how was i suppose to save my game? does it do it automatically when you close the game??

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 30, 15 11:28 AM
how do i get my game back?

i had to take my lappy back to its original factory settings...once i was able to reinstall the game i was back to a new game....!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 28, 15 4:38 PM
i left you a PM>.... its just easier!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator