Posts created by disgruntled_ewok

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Jan 12, 15 9:24 AM
Game freezes, from opening. Will not load. goes unresponsive.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 16, 14 9:42 PM
I can't download the update. It keeps getting hung. Or telling me that it doesn't recognize my sign in. Or trying to uninstall the game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 16, 14 8:19 PM
I got coal in my stocking. It won't download for me, it keeps failing the install. Then it decided that it didn't recognize me. And now it's uninstalling itself of its own accord. Not a happy ewok.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 8, 14 9:19 PM
They are XP or experience points. You accumulate them to advance you to the next level.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 4, 14 6:58 PM
Hand of God is teh awesome since the timer scenes are so ridiculously short, especially when there is a curse on the scene. I was just wishing I had one for a dark scene. Meh.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 4, 14 4:24 PM
Pfft to Christmas. I was really hoping for something cool for Halloween. Sighs.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 4, 14 9:36 AM
Ok, bottle is also on the orange buoy in the wharf scene.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 14 9:17 PM
I think the question mark is a glitch. I wasted energy going back and checking. Unfortunately, while there are some baloney quests from characters, a lot of them will be required for you to progress to the necessary ones needed for the portals.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 14 9:15 PM
I have a horrible feeling that most of our sleeping tasks are waiting for us to open new areas.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 14 9:12 PM
Trust me, I've battled everything there is to battle and I'm currently parked in front of the wharf wasting my energy trying to get barrels. And no skeletons in sight for the stupid wands and candles for the collection I can't activate. Head desk.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 14 3:49 PM
Or sitting in the back on the barrel. Recently it's moved to the front. It's there, but they torque with the size and make it really weency. Just use the cheat and mark each location. There are about 4 or so in each scene. Make sure you are full screen.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 14 3:46 PM
I thought the pendant with holy water was found in the church? But yeah, I totally hear you. I'm stuck just about where you are, unable to go any further since I need 8 barrels to get through the blockage and I'm out of grain to enter the mill. Shrugs.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 2, 14 3:04 PM
I'd strongly recommend not sending the ship. You are going to need every blessed one of the items in order to activate collections.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 2, 14 3:03 PM
Welp, I'm stuck. I've got a collection I can't complete because the candles and wands won't drop. I've got multiple quests for an area I can't access because I can't remove the blockage since I need 10 barrels and they won't drop. I need to be in the mill at night, which I need to level up to but it requires a shedload of grain. I simply don't see how I'm going to proceed at this point.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 1, 14 10:24 PM
I can't get the barrels to drop for me, so I was looking at the price. I presume the 6 rubies is for one barrel? Having made a costly, stupid, and useless expenditure when I tried to open the mill, I just want to make sure. I may be eternally stuck, but 60 rubies is a lot of dosh.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 1, 14 6:12 PM
Amen to the issue with collections. I'm pretty darn near stopped and cannot make any further progress due to the drop rate. For Martin's collection, I need a candle. One blighting measly candle. Which I cannot seem to get to drop, no matter how many scenes I play or monsters I battle. Then Karna wants me to activate another collection which requires 4 candles and 4 magic wands. Again, drop rate issue. I have only EVER received one magic wand. So now I have two quests that are entirely dead in the water due to drop rates. Add to that the issue with the rock slide where I am needing 15 barrels and only have 5, which simply won't drop. I've got one quest at the mill, which I need in night vision. No matter how many times I have played that scene, it will not go to the required mode. Every time I go to the mill, I need 4 mill stones. Eventually I'm going to reach a point where I simply cannot continue the game.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 1, 14 5:57 PM
Sighs, I'm stuck on the blessed barrels. I need 10 out of 15 and they simply won't drop for me.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 29, 14 2:11 PM
I have to agree with the majority of the reviewers that while this is a FTP, it is designed to squeeze you into paying. That is rather ridiculous for a game with so many bugs. Lag, freezing, and simply crashing. The weekly rewards don't work. I've only had one that actually activated. The second ceased to work within seconds.

The drop rate is appalling. There is a blocked passage that I need a huge amount of items for with no hope of resolution. I can't unlock that area that is now opening scenes that are unavailable and, frankly, unobtainable to me.

My quest list is jammed because I can't get items to drop. You want me to send a ship when I can't even get one magic wand to drop, in spite of how many monsters I battle? I have quests to activate collections that I cannot simply do because I haven't got one candle, let alone the multiples that this next collection is requiring. One quest asks me to battle the ogre leader. That leaves me with the choice of either having a cave mouse drop, which has only happened twice during the game, despite countless plays in the library or buying a mouse for 7 rubies. I'm pretty much guessing what the developers want.

If you want players to pay through the nose, then offer them a product they are willing to pay for. Fix the bugs. Have an actual working product.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 28, 14 8:36 PM
You already have. It's telling you the level you need to achieve before that item will be available to drop. Now it's just a matter of getting the blessed item to drop. Drop rates have always been an issue. You'll just have to keep plugging at it.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 26, 14 1:09 AM
The eye trophy was supposed to make the energy bar charge 30% faster and reduce your energy usage 20%. I think my timer is recharging faster, but I for sure have not seen any reduction in energy cost. The dragon cup earns you gold faster and a bump in xp. Accruing the extra gold is nice, but I'm disappointed that this weeks bonus fizzled and that it seems the developers are falling back to reissuing a previous bonus for next week because that managed to work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator