Posts created by Sophie0254

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 6, 16 12:12 PM
Energy Advice: Strong Energy Tallisman. cost 4000 coins, effective 12 hours. Available in your game store.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 24, 15 10:01 PM
yTE952 Level 230

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 15 10:16 PM
You sign out. Scroll up to where the outline in dark blue reads, "Android Games". Above that is your sign out. If you wish to do so while in a room, there is an "X" on the right side of the room. The other button pauses the room. That's a good button, if you still cook after having found the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 29, 15 5:49 AM
I logged into my account ten minutes ago. I had 69 neighbors and 11 gfts. I now have 11 neighbors. My code is yTE952 I gift every day - level 212. I do expect at least a freebie. Thanks.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 15 8:02 PM
I am having luck in the Mushroom Forest.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 15 4:53 PM
Very well said, Star! I have never walked away from a room until I met this one and I hope to never meet another one like it again. This one would take more hammers than bells. As to that stick figure, I am reminded of Twiggy, the one-second model-freak out of the 1960's, which in my HO is where this bloody room belongs.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 15 12:40 PM
My BP contents show no adjustment,

@CLM That would probably be my fault, I neglected to add my player code. They emailed me for it.

Feb. 5th, they emailed me for a screen shot showing my neighbor code. When they were finished the reward ribbon was safely in my backpack. Now about Japan?? Thank you clashfan for help with this!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 15 12:24 PM
I have a response although not what I expected. Apparently the Russians also have form letters. Translated my response reads: "It is a service letter of Playme8 Ltd.. It is delivered by service." I will try again later.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 15 5:01 PM
I took the chest to see if the chest would be real before I go through the offer again (on my other account). I normally wait to take the chest until the offer is literally out the door, this time I had a reason to take it early. I did think of the "Folders with Papers" as my grubby little hand grabbed the ribbon.But another comment on the overall offer, I did some visiting after taking the "ribbon". Nikki seems to have left my neighbors and Paris. I sent PlayME8 email. I will keep after it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 15 3:15 PM
Friends, it appears we have a problem. Mine is the third post about a missing chest. Finish the four artifacts. take the ribbon and *poof*; the ribbon goes into the B/P and when you click on it in the misc part, it vanishes.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 15 9:46 PM
@thurber yes, I clocked in to it with 3hour;s 45 minutes a little odd, maybe?

Edit: The chargers are giftable and I am kicking myself for a typical newbie error. I got to assembly and had no chargers. Stick them on your wish list and sort it all out later. The room is not evil. We've seen some of the items before.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 9, 15 12:47 AM
when you refresh the board, you get a different layout and new rune pieces. You do not receive your keys back, but you do not use any more than the original three. Your playing pieces also do not change. As Faery comments however, your time limit continues from the time you opened the first board, with the 24 hour time limit. Hope this makes it clearer. I believe the board layouts are photographed on the Wiki.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 7, 15 2:12 PM
Clashfan, this is an excellent reply that I wish I had said. I agree this is not the best offer for someone just beginning to try out the weekly offers.I used a lot of gadgets in the room. as others have mentioned, especially bells and hammers. Penny, you have already seen how quickly Summon Scrolls can go. And there is still the matter of the Lollipop Dragon who requires 18.900 to feed in a very short window.

A lot of players work the quest up to the dragon, practicing assembling the artifacts and doing the chores. That will better prepare you for when the quest comes around again.And there are coins and XP in those tasks, Many players do no not complete a weekly quest until they are upwards of Level 100.

For the problems you are having in the Labyrinths, there are loads of articles in the forum with tips and tricks about playing these. Most people check on their rune supply (in the BP) before committing to a game. I write down times to go back to check/feed, especially if I have a fire dragon. And if the worse happens, you are really stuck, you can refresh the board for 10 gems. Good luck, Penny

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 14 12:55 AM
Dogpenny, this is just another weekly offer like the others you have been doing. This one has an expedition and a dragon to feed. There are four arififacts to build, the first, the Electtrician's Outfit, is found at Bellows. The second, the Electrician's Chest, is found by helping creatures at your neighbors. You then hold your expedition and open the room wwhich is the 'ECO - Station". The expedition for the Eco-Station requires 19500 in food and you have 2 hours to hold the expedition and can feed it 54 times. Once you open the room, you have about 3 hours to complete the last two artifacts. Marj posted the contents of the chest:

Marjasinstar wrote:

I won't have internet after tomorrow, so I just opened the chest. It contains:

100 gold tarra cards
100 silver tarra cards
1 strawberry jam
Trophy (View from above)
10 summoning scrolls
5 hammers of thor
10 paper lanterns
10 latin scrolls
5 magic magnifying glasses
10 blue cheese
10 crystal harps
5 bells
5 phase watches
10 azure grapes
5 solar lamps
20 dragon coins
10 lunar fireflies
10 dragon tablets
3 anaglyph glasses
10 fiery seals
5 random artifact charges
3 old amphoras
3 paranormal traps
40K in gold
1000 in experience

A very very nice chest (one of the nicest I've seen), especially for newer players who are just starting expeditions into the Valley and need all those dragon tablets, paper lanterns, latin scrolls, dragon coins, fiery seals and fireflies. And blue cheese and grapes. Oh how I love blue cheese with grapes.

Good luck. Get moving if you hope to complete this it expires in 17 hours.

Edit: The items for the Reactor & the Evidence & the Anninahilation Regulator are found in the Eco-Room. You won't get these tasks until you finish the expedition and actually play the room.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 13, 14 10:06 AM
I just visited 98 neighbors I found only 4 dryads and 6 unicorns, all of whom dropped a charger. Maybe when Commander Beard leaves our normal creatures will return. We only need a total of 8 chargers each, so there really should be no problem. They are giftable.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 11, 14 4:09 PM
Ja, 4 Stunden und sie schreiben, dass das schwierig ist. Der Preis? Ich weiß das nicht.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 14 1:50 AM
I found the room to be challenging. I consistently confused the turtle shell with the fossil (trilobite). I finished under 3 (out of 4) hours, using cards and a few bells. Most items dropped well with the exception of the Protosaur's Briefcase, in Jumbo Word mode. It dropped after 5 or 6 repetitions. After that, I used a Wish Master until I finished. I could also see the items which is usually a complaint. The torch and mousetrap also looked a little different than I expected.

When I went to assemble, I found some of my neighbors had had the foresight to send me chargers which really helped. That saved me time and summon scrolls. For any of our junior players, be sure you have extra energy or are able to level up while you are in the room. The cards are also important. I didn't always change to the exact mode I needed, just got a little closer. This quest goes really quickly. Good luck!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 14 12:16 AM
Löschen Ihrer Datenbanksuchroutine-Geschichte vom Casche scheint auch Einzelheiten zu veranlassen, besser und besonders vor Kaufen von Rune-Werkzeugen zu fallen. Ich scheine mehr Steine zu schwarz.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 17, 14 8:56 PM
Es gibt einen Fehler in Angebot dieser Woche. Der "Marine Veil" läßt in Schattenweise, nicht Nachtweise fallen.

Edit: Mein Deutsche ist nicht so gut.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 17, 14 8:37 PM
@ Xena Xena spielen Sie die Maya-Runen? Sie kommen Energie verklemmt Wert 50. Wenn Sie müssen Planieren bis helfen, stellen, was Sie auf Ihrem Wunsch Lish brauchen und wir Ihnen helfen werden.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator